This is wrong !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you work in the third sector you do what the feck you can to get some money in, because the government won't support you and neither will most of the miserable feckers in this country whose only contact with 'charidee' is to either do the lottery or whinge about Children in Need etc. etc.

If it helps them carry on with their work, then feckin' good on 'em

Plus you quite fancy her.

Hmmm, some interesting views. I just think that people taking off their clothes to raise money for children just doesn't sit well with me. Still, each to their own I guess.

Hmmm, some interesting views. I just think that people taking off their clothes to raise money just doesn't sit well with me. Unless you're talking fireman, grrr.....
:018:

holy Mary mother of God....

When you work in the third sector you do what the feck you can to get some money in, because the government won't support you and neither will most of the miserable feckers in this country whose only contact with 'charidee' is to either do the lottery or whinge about Children in Need etc. etc.

If it helps them carry on with their work, then feckin' good on 'em

:038::038:

Hmmm, some interesting views. I just think that people taking off their clothes to raise money for children just doesn't sit well with me. Still, each to their own I guess.

didn't Gary Glitter do something like that?

wouldn't mind weeing the rest of the women who got their kit off. Anybody in or around Ancaster some time soon?

wouldn't mind weeing the rest of the women who got their kit off. Anybody in or around Ancaster some time soon?

Over excited I suppose. :102:

Bet she used to be a right goer.

Id have a stab at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510