This place

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHS

Alright people.

Haven't been on here at all the last six months or so, thought I'd try and become a big more regular again (to your joy I'm sure :icon_wink)

What have I missed? Fill me in (IANGWOC)

Ta.

So has she dumped you then?

:icon_lol:

We broke up a few weeks ago, but that's got nothing to do with my absence. I just plain and simply couldn't be arsed with sitting on the computer all night. But I'm giving my ways up for Lent and now I'm back. ;)

So has she dumped you then?

:icon_lol:

We broke up a few weeks ago, but that's got nothing to do with my absence. I just plain and simply couldn't be arsed with sitting on the computer all night. But I'm giving my ways up for Lent and now I'm back. ;)

Bang on the money :038: :icon_lol:

Ah you want us know do you ? Where were you when we needed you? Feckin tromboning 24/7 !!! And you expect to walk straight back in here as if you havent been away. :icon_roll Tsk

Last edited:
Alright people.

Haven't been on here at all the last six months or so, thought I'd try and become a big more regular again (to your joy I'm sure :icon_wink)

Ta.

:006: Hello MHS. I've been a regular over the past 5 months or so. Read many of your posts in the past. Good to have you back. According to melts i'm a ****. (probably backed up by FIF) but melts thinks everyones a **** so i'm not in a special club there.

Alright people.

Ta.

Welcome back, whats IANGWOC

I
Am
Now
Gay
Want
Only
Cock

Jesus Notts, do you mind? Whatever you get up to in your spare time is your own business, we don't want to hear it on this once decent forum. :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46