This **** should be shot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tie the ****s hands and feet and then tether him to the back of a road sweeper and drag him at 5 miles an hour through the streets. The water jets on the sweeper should be load with a saline solution.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I have a feeling his life will be hell in prison. Mind you its still not enough.

I have a feeling his life will be hell in prison. Mind you its still not enough.

The sort of justice that we on the outside don't get to hear about.

More and more we hear of cases that give a very strong argument for the return of the death penalty!:102:

I would imagine he will be kept in solitary away from other prisoners or only come into contact with prisoners who have committed similar crimes.He may even be detained in a Mental Institute.

I would imagine he will be kept in solitary away from other prisoners or only come into contact with prisoners who have committed similar crimes.He may even be detained in a Mental Institute.

He'll be getting a good bumming for Christmas

More and more we hear of cases that give a very strong argument for the return of the death penalty!:102:

Well, what's your strong argument? You haven't presented any argument.

There isn't 'more and more' of these cases, these things have always happened.
This individual is an evil piece of subhuman scum who would have committed these crimes regardless of whether there was a death penalty or not.

Was he religious?

I have a feeling that he will be protected from any potential harm as to not do so would be an infringment on his human rights and would leave the prison authorities open to legal action for compensation.

(**** still needs a good hiding though).

I have a feeling that he will be protected from any potential harm as to not do so would be an infringment on his human rights and would leave the prison authorities open to legal action for compensation.

(**** still needs a good hiding though).

So called Rule 43. :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47