Thordarson link!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RN Fox said:
Couldn't agree more. My money went on Cotterill a few days ago at 10/1 he is now 5/1 with Mark Jarvis.

Current odds for some of the names mentioned:

Macallister 2/1
Reid 7/2
Kelly 9/2
Cotterill 5/1
Penny 8/1
Macari 16/1
Hoddle 16/1
Keegan 16/1

I believe Cotterill should be more like 2/1 so fill your boots.

He will be interviewed by the board, they liked him before and he was gutted to leave the club. I will never forget one of the last things I heard him say. "I will be back one day as manager" and he meant it.

Just been into Tremaynes bookies on Saffron Lane and Cotterill is still 10/1 so had a bit more on. Thordarson is 16/1 so if you fancy a bet on him the price is decent.

From TeamTalk. :icon_razz :)

Source

Iceman committed to County
Notts County boss Gudjon Thordarson has played down rumours linking him with the vacant manager's job at Championship strugglers Leicester.

Thordarson watched his current charges continue their push back up League Two with a 2-0 win at 10-man Chester, courtesy of penalties from Julian Baudet and on-loan Nottingham Forest striker Eugene Dadi, who netted his first for the club.

The Icelander then pledged his immediate future to County, saying: "I am fully committed and just want to focus on our next game."

Thordarson was delighted with his side's defending, adding: "The second-half was a big improvement on the first, which was very scrappy. It was important that we did not concede, and it pleased me that we kept a clean sheet.

"We are slowly improving and that is nice to see. The players are having more faith in what we are trying to achieve."

Steven said:
From TeamTalk. :icon_razz :)

Source

I did see that, Steven but I took as much notice of that as I did the statement about Neil Lennon wanting to stay at Celtic!!!!!!!!!!!

Board meeting last night......not heard outcome though.....lots of stuff flying about last night....

BOB HAZELL said:
Board meeting last night......not heard outcome though.....lots of stuff flying about last night....
Tease.

Should I give up on my dream of Lennon yet...?

Leigh said:
Tease.

Should I give up on my dream of Lennon yet...?

Bit annoying this I'm afraid, Leigh......

The apology that I issued to the board the other day - well, I take it back!(knew I'd regret it, but just not this soon)

They've got 48 hours to sort it out with him......If we pass the transfer window closure with no news, then yes the dream will be over.

Jim and Tim....you know what you must do....DO IT NOW.

SilverFox said:
What apology was that mate? Gosh this is exciting!:icon_bigg

#186 on thread "who's coming in" (don't know how to cut & paste or whatever you need to do!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669