Thrap and Wrap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

What's all this about then? I've heard Boycott, Vaughan and Warne mention about players adopting the "Thrap and Wrap" technique but I have no idea what they mean? It's a new bowling technique apparantly - any one in the know know?

If Boycott and Warne mentioned it, it must be about shagging or hitting a woman...

MKFox said:
If Boycott and Warne mentioned it, it must be about shagging or hitting a woman...

Think it invloves both.....

Warne shagging her from behind whilst Boycs plays a repeated forward defensive shot against her head.

DurhamFox said:
Warne shagging her from behind whilst Boycs plays a repeated forward defensive shot against her head.
....whatever floats yer boat Durham....:icon_eek:

MKFox said:
DurhamFox said:
....whatever floats yer boat Durham....:icon_eek:

I wonder where he could have got the idea from. :rolleyes:

Well anyway, despite your perverse and frankly sickening ideologies, 'Thrap and Wrap' will be used by the Aussie team during this Ashes series. I cannot wait to see how it fails miserably. 4-1 to England in my opinion with the chants "Take your Thrap and Wrap and shove it up yer asses" echoing around Headingley. :038::038::038:

Joe_Fox said:
Well anyway, despite your perverse and frankly sickening ideologies, 'Thrap and Wrap' will be used by the Aussie team during this Ashes series. I cannot wait to see how it fails miserably. 4-1 to England in my opinion with the chants "Take your Thrap and Wrap and shove it up yer asses" echoing around Headingley. :038::038::038:

Who will be singing that at Headingly? certainly not england fans.

DurhamFox said:
Who will be singing that at Headingly? certainly not england fans.

Headingly :018:

(and one for me too :icon_redf )

Joe_Fox said:

Joe, Do you know what this technique is yet?? I'm on about the cricket one, not Durham's fantasy! ;)

Is it some sort of bouncer??

Scodger Cubs said:
Joe, Do you know what this technique is yet?? I'm on about the cricket one, not Durham's fantasy! ;)

Is it some sort of bouncer??

I spoke to a mate of mine (who knows Jack Birkenshaw pretty well) and he says it's a new technique they've been using on the sub-continent to devastating affects. Still not sure if it's a bowling or batting technique - no doubt we'll here a lot more about it when the ashes kick off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669