Tiatto availiable for Preston.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaumontfox

was listening to the sports news on RL at work and they said he ISN'T banned for the Preston game.
cos it's an accumalation of cards and not a sending off his ban starts 7 days after...which means he can play both Preston games but will miss the Coventry away game.

i know which one i'd rather see him play in.......

beaumontfox said:
was listening to the sports news on RL at work and they said he ISN'T banned for the Preston game.
cos it's an accumalation of cards and not a sending off his ban starts 7 days after...which means he can play both Preston games but will miss the Coventry away game.

i know which one i'd rather see him play in.......

With MA talking about discipline once again we saw against Gillingham two silly booking one of which was tiatto, If MA doesn’t sort out this problem it could end up costing us

beaumontfox said:
the thing is,tiatto is a player i'd fully expect to have at least two suspensions a season,just because he is that type of player.

was a stupid booking though, serves him right,you don't throw the ball away,simple.

Exactly - this is poor discipline - you don't mind if he gets banned for 5 mistimed challenges because he's that kind of hard player... but dissent... there's no excuse :?

yep.

which is why the gills player got sent off as well.

even though i don't think he should've been carded in the first place(cos he was actually kicking the ball to the corner flag,not away) you could see him being gobby with the ref. stupid.

To be honest neither Joe Royle or Kevin Keegan were either capable of taming Tiatto's red mist; Adams knew that about him when he signed him.

Players like him cannot do one job without the other I reckon, it's their passion which makes them the players they are.

Agree with Alex,unfortunately the suspensions are what you get with Tiatto.But if you take the aggression out of his game you are left with half the player.Danny Tiatto would probably be the first name on my Leicester City teamsheet ,we have no other player like him.

Agree with Alex and Highland Fox, Tiatto has been good to excellent every time he has been on the pitch, and should always play if he's fit/not suspended.

Whilst MA will have known about what type of disciplinary issues come with him (remember he had to serve a suspension left over from last season, when the fizzy kicked off) I don't think that entirely excuses him from responsibility. He should be working on the right balance between commitment and stupidity by this stage in his career... but he's still great for us, no doubt

Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570