Tiatto breaks Jaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
if he's out how about Stearman at RB, Makin at LB and Morris on LW...

SilverFox said:
DurhamFox said:
SilverFox said:
DesertFox said:
Danny Tiatto broke your jaw? Yep, that is a bugger!

:wink:

Yeah but you should have seen the state I left him in :wink:

After the buggering?

You are a bad bad man :wink: oooh perhaps not the best time to wink! :x Nope thats no good either :?

This is what MK and Highland have done to this forum, made people afraid to say anything in case either one of them "misconstrues" the posting and the poster then has their words bent by these two into an homoerotic alternative meaning. :roll:

Sorry Steven..... :oops: I will endeavour to be sensible whilst on here in the future.................

I have to say I am absolutely gutted about this, IMO Tiatto has been one of Adams' best signings - we are a much better side with him in the team...

Without him perhaps we could play Platneur and Ormondroyd at the back, with Phil Gee and Kalac up front..... More eggnog anyone...? :wink:

Is it confirmed that he as broken his jaw?If so..Tony Spearing is the best option

highland fox said:
Is it confirmed that he as broken his jaw?If so..Tony Spearing is the best option

Alternativley, I beleive Nicky Platneur is available on a free.

i too apologise Steven, no more references to fellow posters as 'raging homos' from me.

Steven said:
SilverFox said:
DurhamFox said:
SilverFox said:
DesertFox said:
Danny Tiatto broke your jaw? Yep, that is a bugger!

:wink:

Yeah but you should have seen the state I left him in :wink:

After the buggering?

You are a bad bad man :wink: oooh perhaps not the best time to wink! :x Nope thats no good either :?

This is what MK and Highland have done to this forum, made people afraid to say anything in case either one of them "misconstrues" the posting and the poster then has their words bent by these two into an homoerotic alternative meaning. :roll:

Damn right, those two are obsessed with all that is bent.

DurhamFox said:
highland fox said:

Alternativley, I beleive Nicky Platneur is available on a free.

I can confirm 100% that Nicky Plataneur worked with me at a large distribution center up untill the last 12 months. He was manager of Rothwell Town and did quite well with them.He was in contention for the Kettering job but didn't get it. While Nicky will not go down in Leicester folklore i would just like to say he is a smashing bloke and i would wish him well. For the record, in his leicester debut he had to man mark Glen Hoddle, and before that he scored against us in a 2-1 defeat at Highfield Road.Also played for brum and cardiff.
Also at work we have had Jim Blyth( cov goalkeeper) Sam mc Mahon(never quite made it with us) and also Dave Bennett (man city and cov goal scorer in the 1987 f.a. cup final)
How the mighty fall.

Sam MacMahon plays for Hinckley doesn't he?I'm sure he came on as Sub the other day when they were on the Box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669