Ticket Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrislcfc18

Does anyone else get really annoyed trying to get through to the ticket office. I only bring this up because, for the first time in ages, i have been calling the ticket office for tickets for the first home game against Stoke. Spent 30 mins on Monday couldnt get through, 30 mins during the day on Tuesday couldnt get through.
Finally got through at 4.40pm Tuesday after spending another 20 mins in a queue. Im not sure whether the telephone number is local or national rate but they must make a mint by making you wait. But what annoyed me most was although i got £2 off each ticket for membership/season ticket holder they charge you £1.50 booking fee.
This is probably to encourage people to go to the Walkers in person but its not that easy when you work all day.

Are you sure its not run by NTL.
I tried to contact them last week and got transfered here, there and everywhere. Bloody frustrating.:icon_evil

beaumontfox said:
seeing as you have internet access why don't you try emailing them instead?/

many of my mates do it that way and have had no problems.

i often email them. Also if you have internet access why not buy them direct from the website?

fcukcov said:
i often email them. Also if you have internet access why not buy them direct from the website?

At the minute tickets for that day aren't available. Only tickets they were selling yesterday on the website were Celtic, Milan and Bury in Carling cup. The other thing about doing it that way is im not so sure you can pick specific Blocks and Rows when you book online.
As for emailing them, never done that before but not a big fan of giving payment details via email unless you don't have to and its not that clear on the website what info they need when doing it that way

chrislcfc18 said:
As for emailing them, never done that before but not a big fan of giving payment details via email unless you don't have to and its not that clear on the website what info they need when doing it that way

You should never send credit card numbers etc by email (although the club has in the past told people to do that). But you can email the ticket office with details of the seats you want and your name, address etc, with a contact number for them to ring you to get your payment details. I've done this several times in the past and it works well.

admin said:
You should never send credit card numbers etc by email (although the club has in the past told people to do that). But you can email the ticket office with details of the seats you want and your name, address etc, with a contact number for them to ring you to get your payment details. I've done this several times in the past and it works well.

I emailed for tickets for the inter game and hadnt heard anything, so i popped in to the ticket office last night and the said they hadnt done anything about it as I hadnt sent my credit card details. So instead I brough then direct last night instead. They had not even bothered to ring me back after the email.

fcukcov said:
I emailed for tickets for the inter game and hadnt heard anything, so i popped in to the ticket office last night and the said they hadnt done anything about it as I hadnt sent my credit card details. So instead I brough then direct last night instead. They had not even bothered to ring me back after the email.

You should report that to the club, it's appalling customer service, the person who told you this shouldn't be working in the ticket office.

My dad phoned up to get tickets for the Celtic match, but was on hold for at least 20 mins. He wasn't suprised we weren't able to fill the ground.

admin said:
You should report that to the club, it's appalling customer service, the person who told you this shouldn't be working in the ticket office.

We have now reported this to the club as bad practice & asked for the matter to be investigated

Foxes_Trust said:
We have now reported this to the club as bad practice & asked for the matter to be investigated

thanks. I dont wanna get anyone the sack though. Ive got the tickets now. Nice to see things are being done. Being relativley new round here I had greatly underestimated the power of the forum but this is good.

fcukcov said:
thanks. I dont wanna get anyone the sack though. Ive got the tickets now. Nice to see things are being done. Being relativley new round here I had greatly underestimated the power of the forum but this is good.

No, we don't want anybody sacked either.

We have asked whether it is a training issue or whether it is a procedure that is utilised & required changing quickly.

Previously we have only heard of fans e-mailing & getting calls back.

well thanks anyways. Maybe even an automated email that indicates the amount of time the will endeavour to ring you back in would be nice.

Foxes_Trust said:

We have asked whether it is a training issue or whether it is a procedure that is utilised & required changing quickly.

Previously we have only heard of fans e-mailing & getting calls back.

How many call centre staff do they employ in the ticket office? Maybe its worth suggesting having more people to take calls because its redicalous to spend half hour or so waiting to get through. Or at least have a computerised message that gives you an estimation on how long it will take like most banks have.

chrislcfc18 said:
How many call centre staff do they employ in the ticket office? Maybe its worth suggesting having more people to take calls because its redicalous to spend half hour or so waiting to get through. Or at least have a computerised message that gives you an estimation on how long it will take like most banks have.
or a voicemail and call back system should be in place.

Foxes_Trust said:
If they aren't up to the job them feck them off. Fecks sake, it's not brain surgery is it? Blame the employers and call it a training issue, bollox, call it like it is, a lazy toss who can't be arsed. Get their name and put an end to our suffering.
I'm here all week....

sod it MK if their male why not just give them the snip whilst their at it!?!:icon_lol:

I emailed the club last week asking for availability of 2 season tickets i wanted to buy, I didnt even get a response for over 48 hours. Obviously not thaty desperate for my £900!!

MKFox said:
If they aren't up to the job them feck them off. Fecks sake, it's not brain surgery is it? Blame the employers and call it a training issue, bollox, call it like it is, a lazy toss who can't be arsed. Get their name and put an end to our suffering.
I'm here all week....

PMT. ;) :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673