Tickets for Blackpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother in law rang up Saturday and was told they are to busy to sell them at the mo, so there must be at least 20k season ticket holders this season!

i cant wait , hopefully get a ticket, if not i hope the lucky ones who go make a lot of noise for the new boys settle them in!

GRADE B FIXTURE

Tickets are now on sale.

Tickets for this game will be priced from £23 for adults, £21 for senior citizens, £15 for under 22s and students, £10 for under 16s, £5 for under 12s and £3 for under 8s.

N.B Members will need to contact the ticket office to obtain their membership discount.

Its says on the OS that they are on general sale.

Last edited:
I rang the box office about a month ago and somehow preordered, despite not being a member or season ticket holder. Received the tickets a couple of weeks ago.

There was a story on the os saying that this was an option.

i cant wait , hopefully get a ticket, if not i hope the lucky ones who go make a lot of noise for the new boys settle them in!

Are thinking it will sell out?

I know, but if you click buy online and register it then says there are no tickets on sale for this event.

Well i'm, not to sure then, i have mine included in the Season Ticket:), i would ring them up again or pop in.

Last edited:
Got the below email from the ticket office:

Dear John,
Thank you for your email. Tickets for the Blackpool game are on general
sale, if you would like to purchase tickets please forward a contact
number to us and a member of our sales team will give you a call to
help
you with your request.

Kind Regards

Jim
Ticket Office

Goes to show how well put together the OS is, cant even get the buy online function to work properly :icon_roll

They say if you cannot be bothered to buy a season ticket, why should they be bothered to see single tickets....

I went in a week before they went on general sale (14th July) thinking thats when they went on general sale. Im not a season ticket holder or a member yet they sold me 2 tickets for Blackpool and 2 tickets for Watford.

They had my details on their computer though so may be they assumed i was a member. Also they charged my credit card and then refunded it so i got all tickets for free WOOOHOO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669