Tigers.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they can get the pitch right, I have no problems with sharing it.

If a club like Wigan, wiht loads of money, can't manage it, I wonder what will happen to our pitch if it needs maintenance and money is short.

http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/s.../78536_latics_pitch_is_cause_for_concern.html

Former Manchester United star Ray Wilkins is the latest visiting official to blast the surface.

The Millwall assistant manager said: "The playing surface at Wigan isn't usually what we find around the country but you have to try and adapt to it."

Goalkeeper John Filan says: "For the style of football we want to play, and with the players we have got here, the pitch has become something of a hindrance to us.

I can't believe it will be a problem to get the pitch right. It would help though if all reserve games of both codes are played at other grounds to allow the surface to recover. 4 games a week would stretch any surface.

keep welford road for reserves, or share with grace road they don't use it in the winter!

If this scheme goes through will the wearing of Ties and Blazers become compulsory in all Bars after the match along with the singing of'' The hairs on her Dicky Dido'' ?

I hope so

And the half time entertainment will be fart lighting contests

My money's on Mr Fox

highland fox said:
If this scheme goes through will the wearing of Ties and Blazers become compulsory in all Bars after the match along with the singing of'' The hairs on her Dicky Dido'' ?

I have gone/do go/will go to both rugby and football matches and I do not wear ties and blazers at rugby games. I wear the same crap that I always do. Shirt, Jumper(and/or coat/jacket), Jeans, Stout Shoes. :wink:

The singing does go on. :roll: In my defence I do not participate, well not until I have had a good gallon. :wink:

Glad to see you wear Stout shoes...Your usual high heels can be troublesome on the terraces

highland fox said:
Definately,MK 'The Flame Thrower' Fox

i have to call red adair in after a vindaloo :shock:

homer said:
I hope so

And the half time entertainment will be fart lighting contests

My money's on Mr Fox

Well I'd hate to disappoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts