Tigers groundshare

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope your enjoying it. :(

DurhamFox said:
Won't happen, should be announced in the next few days :038: :038: :038:

Care to put a time frame around "Won't happen" ? :102: :) :) ;)

DurhamFox said:
Is off, kaput, end of story, no longer a consideration.

Posted on another forum. :) :) ;)

DurhamFox said:
I see you are 'dining out' on my stories as always Stevo ;)

You get full accreditation. :) :) ;)

this will make my year if ot is true. wahoooooooooooooooooooooo

while my initaial reaction was.. "No fcuking way.." and in an ideal world i would want nothing to do with any groundshare, should this be the case (i'm saying 'should this', not because i'm doubting you durham but just because nothing's certain) i actually think it's very bad news for the club. if allowing the egg chasers to share our ground, a building which we don't even own, in return (potentially) for raising funds to re-purchase said stadium, and if not then most definately at least raise funds to invest in the team so as we won't have to be rebuffed by scottish second division clubs because we're potless, then that is a trade i'm more than willing to make...

Pride is a rich man's commodity...

Great squad of about 9 players next year then.

I am disappointed. At least we would have owned some of the ground which would have given us some more money for strengthening the squad. It now looks like we will be financially strapped for a few years to come.:icon_sad:

i think it goes beyond the sporting context. i think that a developing city like Leicester would be better if we had two state of the art stadiums with the best facilities. It may go some way to restoring our image as a main sporting city. If we can get promotion we will have two top class sides with two top class teams. matching the other city regeneration plans to get going in the near future. more chance of hosting big games and more money into the local area.

Bully said:
How do you know the deal is off? and do you know why?

Without wishing to seem funny, try reading the thread from the beginning. :icon_eek: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669