Tigers through to Heineken Cup Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldnt ****in miss in the penalty shootout could they............no goalkeepers:icon_roll

Ridiculous. A better penalty shootout would be to allow anyone to kick, but from 5 different angles on the 22.

Even better, just let them play until someone scores. Someone will give away a penalty or a drop goal at some point.

Ridiculous. A better penalty shootout would be to allow anyone to kick, but from 5 different angles on the 22.

Even better, just let them play until someone scores. Someone will give away a penalty or a drop goal at some point.

They should take players off and play like a '7's' game, it wouldnt take long for someone to score and at least it would have been won by playing rugby.

They should take players off and play like a '7's' game, it wouldnt take long for someone to score and at least it would have been won by playing rugby.

Another better idea. It's often been mentioned for football as well, and again would be better than pens

well done tigers!

well done tigers!

Oh aye great...how fecking exciting,don't remember any Tigers fans coming on here congratulating LCFC on winning promotion...probably because they didn't want them to get it

Another better idea. It's often been mentioned for football as well, and again would be better than pens

in touch rugby they take a man off each side until someone scores

they used to have in the FA cup "first goal counts as half" apparently

Why would they?

Just like I'm sure MK didn't sign up with one of their sites so he could congratulate them.

It doesn't mean there aren't people on both sides who like to see the others doing well.

:038::038:

hope tigers can do the league and cup double:)

Why would they?

Just like I'm sure MK didn't sign up with one of their sites so he could congratulate them.

It doesn't mean there aren't people on both sides who like to see the others doing well.

i wasn't being entirely bserious but nevermind eh

in my experience and admittedly it was a while ago,a good few tigers fans seem to take delight when lcfc lose or arent doing so well.again i maybe wrong but a good few rugby fans seem to think football is a game for the 'poor working class' people to watch.of course they arent all like that,just an observation

in my experience and admittedly it was a while ago,a good few tigers fans seem to take delight when lcfc lose or arent doing so well.again i maybe wrong but a good few rugby fans seem to think football is a game for the 'poor working class' people to watch.of course they arent all like that,just an observation

and you can definately turn that around and say the same as city fans towards tigers fans - but i guess thats ok :102:

the general 'football is for the oiks and underclass' seems to be what a good few rugger fans think not just in leicester,again not all of them but a good few

and you can definately turn that around and say the same as city fans towards tigers fans - but i guess thats ok :102:

like i said my experience of the tigers/lcfc thing is dated so i can't speak for now....lazzer seems keen on them though

anyone know if there are any tickets left for tomorrow at the walkers, had a quick look at tigers website but doesnt say much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669