Time for Something New ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Fan

Well-Known Member
I think the Foxes Trust has got this one spot on, encoraging new songs down at the Walkers is a great idea, esspeically with the lack of enthusiam shown by some supports last year.
 

Dunc

New Member
I remember a few great tunes that came out after the Man utd game but I don't know where they'd be on here.
 

lumberjack

New Member
to the tune of the adams family...

We are Leicester City
spending just a season in the fizzy
bye to the sheep and trees your $hitty
The Micky Adams family
Duh duh duh dum CLAP CLAP. etc :wink:
 

SamuearlJackson

New Member
Dion Dion, Dion Dion, Dion Dion Dublin

to the tune of 'Come On' by Gary Glitter

Tia, Tia, Tiatto, Tiatto, Tiatto, Tia, Tia ,Tiatto, Tia, Tiatto

to the tune of 'I am the music man' like the piano bit

I always thought the dambusters tune would make a good football song but good words are lacking other than repeatedly chanting someone's name :)

SamJ
 

Foxes_Trust

Active Member
Great we have the ball rolling

We won't use any abusive ones - hardly supporting them is it.

Looks like we may need a vote on the Dion song - both work well
 
tia tia tiatto tiatto tiatto tia tia tiatto danny tiatto

to the piano from i am the music man!

dion dublins iligetamate
He has got no birth certificate
he left cov cuz they are f*cking sh*t
super dion dublin

williams oooohooooh
williams oooohooooh
forest are f*cking sh*t
and williams knew it

david david david david connerly
kicks the ball scores a goal
david david connerly
 

FNQ

New Member
SamuearlJackson said:
Dion Dion, Dion Dion, Dion Dion Dublin

to the tune of 'Come On' by Gary Glitter

Tia, Tia, Tiatto, Tiatto, Tiatto, Tia, Tia ,Tiatto, Tia, Tiatto

to the tune of 'I am the music man' like the piano bit
Brilliant.
 

Naughty Fox

New Member
In goal is Ian Walker
last season had a stalker
he hit him with a corker
The Adams family......

One of the songs posted on here before,

We are the mighty Leicester
This season is a tester
Corky looks like Fester
The Adams family..........

The Adams Family is a must 8)
 

Craig

New Member
Connolly Connolly, bearing down on goal
Connolly Connolly, gets set to strike the ball
He shuffles to the left,
And strikes it to the right
Its a goal, it's a goal, it's a goal

(To the tune of robin hood)
 

EMC Fox

Active Member
Craig said:
Connolly Connolly, bearing down on goal
Connolly Connolly, gets set to strike the ball
He shuffles to the left,
And strikes it to the right
Its a goal, it's a goal, it's a goal

(To the tune of robin hood)
You stand at the front and lead the singing of that one - we'll follow.... maybe :wink:
 

Craig

New Member
EMC Fox said:
Craig said:
Connolly Connolly, bearing down on goal
Connolly Connolly, gets set to strike the ball
He shuffles to the left,
And strikes it to the right
Its a goal, it's a goal, it's a goal

(To the tune of robin hood)
You stand at the front and lead the singing of that one - we'll follow.... maybe :wink:
:lol: Obviously it's not that great because of the forest links with robin hood, but it's all i could think of for him
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Leicester  9
Liverpool  9
Everton  9
Aston Villa  6
Arsenal  6
Palace  6
Leeds Utd  6
Tottenham   4
Chelsea  4
10 Newcastle Utd  4
11 West Ham Utd  3
12 Brighton  3
13 Manchester City  3
14 Manchester Utd  3
15 Southampton  3
16 Wolves  3
17 West Brom  1
18 Burnley  0
19 Sheffield Utd  0
20 Fulham  0
Top