Status
Not open for further replies.
fitz said:
A Friend from the North said:
homer said:
youngscot said:
SilverFox said:
We are improving, and the foundations are in place for a good team. Paddy McCarthy, Hughesy, and Maybury all look fookin great!

I have no idea is Kisnorbo is any good...if he has a lot of energy, wins the ball, and passess it to someone who can do something with it I'm sure he could be a good addition.

The jury is out on DeVries though I'm afraid :-(

Kisnorbo- jury still out here too.. certainly a ball winner, but i think his brain blocks out the letter "p" in "pass"

The letter "P" stands for P*SH! :roll:

As in the boring Pish posts that you continue to put on here, while your less-than-average club flounders down the table in the SPL (Scottish Pish League)

"Less than average club flounders down the table"

Homer ever heard of the pot calling the kettle black........ ;-)

you cant make a comparison between the scottish and english leagues, the best 2 teams in scotland usually get knocked out the champions league by shite like Flexys Cefn Druids or The Rose & Crown in the group stages, so finishing 4th isnt really an achievement, is it?

5th

fitz said:
homer said:
youngscot said:
SilverFox said:
We are improving, and the foundations are in place for a good team. Paddy McCarthy, Hughesy, and Maybury all look fookin great!

I have no idea is Kisnorbo is any good...if he has a lot of energy, wins the ball, and passess it to someone who can do something with it I'm sure he could be a good addition.

Kisnorbo- jury still out here too.. certainly a ball winner, but i think his brain blocks out the letter "p" in "pass"

As in the boring Pish posts that you continue to put on here, while your less-than-average club flounders down the table in the SPL (Scottish Pish League)

you cant make a comparison between the scottish and english leagues, the best 2 teams in scotland usually get knocked out the champions league by shite like Flexys Cefn Druids or The Rose & Crown in the group stages, so finishing 4th isnt really an achievement, is it?

Brilliant Fitz :D

Too true.

homer said:
homer said:
highland fox said:
Whatever...

Agreed

Oh come on boys is that IT?

I'm afraid it will always be IT

You see, no one on here cares about anything you say or do - or even cares if you live or die, to be honest. Quite simple, really, even for someone of your limited outlook

"if you live or die"???

....and I'M the one with the "limited outlook"............. :roll:

fitz said:
homer said:
youngscot said:
SilverFox said:

Champions League eh! Sorry my lack of knowledge on English football obviously matches yours with regards to the SPL -

When did LCFC last play in the Champions League? Come to that when did LCFC last play any old "Rose & crown" team in Europe?

Finishing 4th in the SPL aint an achievement - unlike staving off relegation in the "Championship" - was that not the 2nd division in the old days? ;-)

Teams in 4th place in the SPL are about equivalent to mid table teams in the Campionship.

FACT.

Joe_Fox said:
Teams in 4th place in the SPL are about equivalent to mid table teams in the Campionship.

FACT.

I wouldn't disagree with that.

But you said:

Finishing 4th in the SPL aint an achievement - unlike staving off relegation in the "Championship" - was that not the 2nd division in the old days? ;-)

Joe_Fox said:
Joe_Fox said:

FACT.

I wouldn't disagree with that.

But you said:

Sorry you've lost me - could you expand on that please.

You said that Hearts had achieved something this season and we hadn't, but then you said that our achievements have been the same.

Joe_Fox said:
You said that Hearts had achieved something this season and we hadn't, but then you said that our achievements have been the same.

No, I agreed that our league position was not much of an achievement - I said YOU had achieved something by avoiding relegation (attempt at humour!).

I think you need to go back to the start and read my response to HF when he said Hearts had had a "woeful" season.

Joe_Fox said:

No, I agreed that our league position was not much of an achievement - I said YOU had achieved something by avoiding relegation (attempt at humour!).

I think you need to go back to the start and read my response to HF when he said Hearts had had a "woeful" season.

Shall we just have a pint and forget it all?

Joe_Fox said:

Failing that Joe do what we are all doing now and ignore him...

But it's his round.

highland fox said:
Joe_Fox said:

HELLO!.......IS THERE ANYBODY THERE? :smt006

highland fox said:
Joe_Fox said:

HELLO!.......IS THERE ANYBODY THERE? :smt006

:smt097

homer237, 1st post in ages!

Heart have done well, after all it is an achievment for a small team in Hibernian to come forth in the SPL

step said:
Heart have done well, after all it is an achievment for a small team in Hibernian to come forth in the SPL

Indeed it would be, Step, me 'owd

But Hearts couldn't even manage that

They are FIFTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675