Time's up, come home now

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Friend from the North said:
2. If some prat comes on saying we want him back then some correction was in order.

difference of opinion, idiot. levein wasnt a negative manager, he pissed with the cock he had. he wanted attcking exciting football. remember valois' first season? we were wing play and excitement and we all loved it

when we lost money out of the budget every year, he made sure the defence was shored up and thats why we didnt lose many games. he would have loved to have brought in attacking players, but, where was the money?and lets face it, football fans prefer results dont they?

Must side with young Scot...but only because I can see how Leicester is progressing and I have confidence that the man at the Helm can continue to guide us in the right direction!!

youngscot said:
p.s. i was in there with yv before this turned ugly dammit! :lol:

You've had a very lucky escape, then..........

highland fox said:
Joe_Fox said:
You said that Hearts had achieved something this season and we hadn't, but then you said that our achievements have been the same.

I think you need to go back to the start and read my response to HF when he said Hearts had had a "woeful" season.

Failing that Joe do what we are all doing now and ignore him...

HELLO!.......IS THERE ANYBODY THERE? :smt006

Look 'friend from the north' your obviously not a friend, but a complete knob jockey, now piss off back to your own forum ya big shit wank.

TommyK said:
highland fox said:
Joe_Fox said:
You said that Hearts had achieved something this season and we hadn't, but then you said that our achievements have been the same.

I think you need to go back to the start and read my response to HF when he said Hearts had had a "woeful" season.

Look 'friend from the north' your obviously not a friend, but a complete knob jockey, now piss off back to your own forum ya big shit wank.

I might have chosen a different form of words. :roll: :p :p

Steven said:
TommyK said:
highland fox said:
Joe_Fox said:

I might have chosen a different form of words. :roll: :p :p

apologies for the langauge

TommyK said:

i've not agreed with any of his/her negative bollox but, in fairness, everybody is welcome, there's no forum rules been broken and we're all entitled to an opinion :roll:

Fear not, when CL takes us back to where we should be, we will have a shed load of supporters in scotland, mostly Hearts fans that reminise about the good old days that could have been or even should have been. Just like we did about MON.

step said:
Fear not, when CL takes us back to where we should be, we will have a shed load of supporters in scotland, mostly Hearts fans that reminise about the good old days that could have been or even should have been. Just like we did about MON.

Also I read about problems with John Robertson, will he be Manager or not. Hearts are still going through a period of disturbance. :D :D :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

youngscot said:
2. If some prat comes on saying we want him back then some correction was in order.

difference of opinion, idiot. levein wasnt a negative manager, he pissed with the cock he had. he wanted attcking exciting football. remember valois' first season? we were wing play and excitement and we all loved it

when we lost money out of the budget every year, he made sure the defence was shored up and thats why we didnt lose many games. he would have loved to have brought in attacking players, but, where was the money?and lets face it, football fans prefer results dont they?

Unfortunately he didn't just use his cock for pissing - hence his departure to Leicester for ...ahemmm..."football reasons"

step said:

:smt015

TommyK said:
highland fox said:
Joe_Fox said:

Mmmm some interesting vocabulary here! :roll:

youngscot said:

Unfortunately he didn't just use his cock for pissing - hence his departure to Leicester for ...ahemmm..."football reasons"

so he's shit obviously, did he cock your bird or something?

Champions League eh! Sorry my lack of knowledge on English football obviously matches yours with regards to the SPL -

When did LCFC last play in the Champions League? Come to that when did LCFC last play any old "Rose & crown" team in Europe?

erm, unfortunately recently we've only got to play athletico madrid and red star belgrade, we were given a stupid "we've heard of them" clause by UEFA to avoid the Rose & Crown. Since 2000 though little clubs in the english league like newcastle and liverpool have beaten us to the UEFA cup places, embarassing for us eh?

A Friend from the north, do you have a double. Correcting peoples vocabulary, spelling and having a strong dislike for CL and anything he does, reminds me of someone else who use this site

I can’t remember his name but the similarities are incredible.

Isn’t life amazing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670