Title Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

camberwell fox

I think we need three wins, but I think for it to be just the three it needs to be the next three games we win.

I think three more on the bounce will completely dis spirit all around us.

give_us_a_wave

6 years ago,just prior to the Thai takeover,I wrote a fictional prediction of the club's future.Purely for comedy purposes.This didn't stop it from being headlined in bright red with a libel disclaimer though :-D

Anyway...the last line of the post was "...call me when the Champions League tickets go on sale"

As of today those tickets will now definitely exist.In the real,actual world!

My complete fantasy bullshit has become reality.I am so very,very happy.

I will now work on my next predictive post which will include Rachel Riley,large amounts of recreational drugs & some sort of unlikely 'stranded together' storyline set in a sexual lubricant factory.

Got to be worth a punt.

Lako42

RANIERI-main_2788837a.jpg

:tearsofjoy:

Brown Nose

Self confessed Leicester fan Kevin Friend has been selected to officiate the Stoke v Spurs match.

If anything untoward were to happen (Kane red card for violent conduct please), the Spurs fans would implode.

Come on Kev, you know it makes sense. You can become a hero here.

M17TT C

Great how they photoshopped a wristband from when Vardy was out in Magaluf last summer too.

Orifice

With the end of the season coming, I had a look in Of Fossils & Foxes to see how things were when we finished second in the league – 1928-9 season.

In 1926-27 we’d finished seventh, in 1927-28 we were third.

At no point during the 1928-29 season did we get top spot. We were 10th at the start of January and slowly moved up to second with 8 games to go. Sheff Wed were top from the 16th game onwards.

City won 3 of their last six games, drawing two losing one – Wednesday lost 3 and won one. Both teams were unbeaten at home all season, City won 5 away, Wednesday only 3. Football was different then, we lost away 1-0 to Portsmouth but won the home game 10-0 (yes, that game).

Despite being nearly 90 years ago, there were players with names that are still well-known – Adam Black, Hughie Adcock, Ernie Hine, and Arthur Chandler included.

Hopefully by winning the title this season, all of the regular players will easily be remembered for the next hundred years.

Blaarev

ManC could only manage a draw tonight. Meaning we can't end lower than 3rd mathematically.

Brown Nose

For all the talk about how crazy this season is, there's a good chance that five of last seasons top six will be there this year too.

It's really only us that are invading the status quo and only Chelsea that are well below their usual standard.

Blaarev

Oh dear.........,

Doesn't deserve it's own thread so I stick it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669