To all Australian LCFC fANS

Status
Not open for further replies.

auzzie-fox

I am currently in the process of making a website for all Australians or people living in Australia that support Leicester city.
The web site is called aussie-foxes and the address is at www.aussiefoxes.bravehost.com
like I said the site is in early stages at the moment, but when launched I hope to have up to date news and results, but what I will be specializing in is that I will keep a close tab on City’s Australian players and also former players now playing over in Australia (Brian deane, steve corica)
there will be a membership, which I have not worked out costs yet, but it will include things like monthly issues of the fox fanzine, cut-outs and sport lift outs from the Leicester Mercury and other things that im working on.
I hope to get a few people signed up as members as some of the fee would go to paying for an add-free website if the site was getting enough traffic.
Members will also get members only specials like interviews and signed stuff.

I should have the site up and running in the next couple of weeks so email me at [email protected] and I will let you know when it on-line. People from overseas are more than welcome to use the site and forum so check it out!
Any feedback would be great, because I really want to see this supporters club/website work as there are many city supporters in Aus that can get together and talk all things Leicester!

I hope all Aussie fans check it out,

Thanks

Liam

Liam you need to move mate. No self respecting Leicester fan can live in a town called Winchelsea. How about petitioning the mayor to change the name to Losederby?

with the greatest respect, I can't really see anybody parting with their hard-earned to sign up for a 'bravehost' hosted site with retina burning banner ads all over the place.
why not spend a few bucks & register a decent domain name, every possible TLD for [URL="http://www.austdomains.com.au/"]aussiefoxes [/URL]is available and you can still get freehosting without all the nasty popups & banners.

Last edited:
Macky said:
with the greatest respect, I can't really see anybody parting with their hard-earned to sign up for a 'bravehost' hosted site with retina burning banner ads all over the place.
why not spend a few bucks & register a decent domain name, every possible TLD for [URL="http://www.austdomains.com.au/"]aussiefoxes [/URL]is available and you can still get freehosting without all the nasty popups & banners.

Good advice. ;)

Dickovforengland! said:
Liam you need to move mate. No self respecting Leicester fan can live in a town called Winchelsea. How about petitioning the mayor to change the name to Losederby?

Brilliant :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Hopefully I will be moving to Aus in the next 2 weeks for about a year. Will miss watching the footy live!! But will enjoy the sunshine, women and cricket.

MerseyFox said:
Hopefully I will be moving to Aus in the next 2 weeks for about a year. Will miss watching the footy live!! But will enjoy the sunshine, women and cricket.

You can watch it live, but at very strange times of the day. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566