To Improve Atmosphere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Fan

To create a better atmosphere in the ground I think that the club should close off L1 and make K1 tickets only (no Season tickets). Why do I think this, well look at the spurs match, the best atmospehere at the Walkers for at least a couple of years! Even when we were behind we were still singing. And on that night both L1 and K1 were closed off to give Spurs fans more tickets!

Not only that but there have been some ugly incidents this season involving L1 (the QPR match 'we heard you ran from the bombers' etc..)

This would re-unite all singing Leicester fans, create a better atmosphere and act as the 12th man for the team!

to improve Astmosphere........

10 ideas

1. stick a rocket up the arses of the melingering middle-class glory hunting premier league wannabees that still go there, cus their mums forgot theyd switched their allegience to chelsea, and still got them a season ticket this year. That'll get them moving about a bit instead of just sitting on their bums throughout the whole game, only to moan after the match that the support was quiet and the atmos a tad dull.

2. Get Rob Kelly to start the wave

3. all turn up slightly pissed

4. make more noise.

5. Win every game in attacking style

6. do what they at Boston united and have extra crowd noises broadcast over the tannoy system

7. lets all have a disco

8. lets all go into L1

9. Play leeds, the sheep , the trees or cov every week

10. someone else think of something

psychotic.fox said:

10 ideas

1. stick a rocket up the arses of the melingering middle-class glory hunting premier league wannabees that still go there, cus their mums forgot theyd switched their allegience to chelsea, and still got them a season ticket this year. That'll get them moving about a bit instead of just sitting on their bums throughout the whole game, only to moan after the match that the support was quiet and the atmos a tad dull.

4. make more noise.

6. do what they at Boston united and have extra crowd noises broadcast over the tannoy system

7. lets all have a disco

8. lets all go into L1

Leave me alone. :confused: :confused: :( :icon_cry: :icon_conf

4. make more noise.

Good ideas :)

Last edited:
psychotic.fox said:

10 ideas

4. make more noise.

7. lets all have a disco

8. lets all go into L1

you can't assume all middle class people are glory hunters

psychotic.fox said:

Didn't realise anyone did this, but I was going to suugest it at the start of the season when this subject came up. I didn't post it because I thought I'd get a proper mullering, but maybe not. Atmosphere breeds more atmosphere, and I think it's a great idea. It wouldn't be anything like as offensive as playing music after we score, and I honestly think it would help.

it seems the kop/L1 are the main place where the noise comes from :038: :038: :038:

now what do we do to get the rest going ....................

bmi baby stand......you get moaned at for sining and shouting no one joins in apart from the kids well done to then :038: :038: i think the club should make kids free in the kop that way there mums/dads mite start sining more

A & L stand they seem dead untill we score :icon_evil

and where have all the old songs gone to that we used to sing ?????

IMO we should play better crowed warm up music before the macth kicks off get them all sinig and warmed up a bit more

so what to play before the game kicks off ............:confused:

The answer is simple. Move the away fans and put them right next to the Kop as they were at Filbo. Then all the singing fans know where to sit/stand. At the moment we have the Kop, where for years people have stood at Filbo and have got used to a behined the goal view of the game and would find it wierd moving to say the likes of L1 / East stand. Hence why we have at the moment 2 singing areas (kop and L1).

The formular worked at Filbo so why did we change when we moved to the Walkers?

Does anyone agrre with this point of view?

In the recent LCFC questionnaire they asked if we would like the Kop and Family stand swopped over next season. No results published yet so do not know how many others suggested it.

drummindefender said:
you can't assume all middle class people are glory hunters

sorry me-duck. i forgot there are those that go fox hunting, play squash, drink pimms and watch the cricket, or ofcoarse theres the egg-chasers.

and a few who watch city for the hell of it, ( but theyre really working class, but theyve got more money than me)

We need to get rid of that shite we play when we score. I alway detested other clubs who did it, its horribably commercial. Get rid its crap.

Bring back the foxy ladies.

Also I like the fact that we have started naming MOM's again.

PONTUS KAAMARK said:
We need to get rid of that shite we play when we score. I alway detested other clubs who did it, its horribably commercial. Get rid its crap.

Bring back the foxy ladies.

Also I like the fact that we have started naming MOM's again.

:102:

psychotic.fox said:

4. make more noise.

7. lets all have a disco
I like these suggestions, i think your onto a winner

Little microphones on each chair to amplify the cheers. :038:

I tells ya, this'll work.

if youve got little microphones on the seats it will only amplify people breaking wind :icon_conf

Yorkshire Vixen said:
if youve got little microphones on the seats it will only amplify people breaking wind :icon_conf

so it was you last week yv :icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670