• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Give it a Few More Games

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarby

after tonights pantomine do you think Sven should pack up and go, for a new gaffer to come in and change things around!! Or should we give him a little more time!

IMO he hasnt done anything wrong at the helm but he hasnt done anything right!! we seem to be a level that is in the middle and we should step up a gear and i think we should change it around a little but still give it a few more games and see if Sven can pull it around

He's got to go.When Keegan left us in the mire he done a good job to qualify for the world cup.But from that point we have not improved and the talent we have is being wasted.
I,m not against a foreign manager but imo this guy does not grasp how the english want to play the game.

Not too bothered if he goes or stays but 1/4 finals of World Cups,Euro Championships etc are about as good as we are IMO.We have 3 or 4 World Class players the rest are just good Internationals for me.

Not too bothered if he goes or stays but 1/4 finals of World Cups,Euro Championships etc are about as good as we are IMO.We have 3 or 4 World Class players the rest are just good Internationals for me.

Agree with that highland, but if we ain't good enough to win then at least lets go out with all guns blazing and come home with heads held high.
Can't see that happening with sven. :evil:

I say Au Revior or whatever "goodbye" is in Swedish but the thing is...

Who's going to replace him??

Curbishly???
M Adams??? :lol: :roll:
M O'Neill???

I know he hasnt done that badly but lets remember, he was brought in because we wanted to end the mediocity. He was suppose to be one of the best coaches in the world and would finally end our trophy hoodoo but instead we've just had tactical ineptness with him playing favourites. In big games we try and snatch an early goal and defend for the rest of the game.

For his succesor , if we really want a proven manager for trophies then we should get Scolari.

English managers, Curbishley has done well and would be a deserving manager based on what he has done at Charlton.

Another idea could be to appoint someone who has been a succesful international player. Voller got Germany to the WC final with a really poor squad and Hughes turned around Wales completely. Someone like Trevor Brooking or Stuart Pearce (who has turned around Man City's defence) could be a good appointment - and they would show some passion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669