Priority Points and Season Tickets

njbrown

Hi, another year with not being successful at obtaining a season ticket for me and my son. Out of interest how many priority points do we need to get a look in?
Cheers

We were amazed that we have unexpectedly been successful with 52 points.
Bet your chuffed. How long have you been a member for? We went to every home game last season and then the majority of season before, we have 49 points so we must of just missed out. Fingers crossed for next season.

Bet your chuffed. How long have you been a member for? We went to every home game last season and then the majority of season before, we have 49 points so we must of just missed out. Fingers crossed for next season.
Stupidly we stopped our long held season tickets before the Premier League winning season. As members only it then took two more seasons to get them back.

At the end of last season we were so pissed off we decided not to renew. Fortunately, as members, this year we attended just enough games.

I reckon the first time we just went into a ballot and points weren't used.

I sit between BN and City Fan and have 600 points.

I’m ****ed if I’m renewing though.

This conjures up an image of you and your two consciences on either shoulder, expect instead of a good conscience and a bad conscience, you have...

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Newcastle611
6Chelsea510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58
10Tottenham 57
11Manchester U57