Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJN-Fox

Is the 12/12/12 and will be the last time such a date will happen in our lifetime.

If you want to get really geeky, set your alarm for 12 minutes past 12.

Is the 12/12/12 and will be the last time such a date will happen in our lifetime.

If you want to get really geeky, set your alarm for 12 minutes past 12.

OH NO!!!!!! Too late!

No, it's 2012/12/12 today.

This is about as stupid as counting to 10 on your fingers and getting excited when you're EXACTLY halfway through.

I know it says more about me that this is pissing me off, but some people seem to think that there really is something special about this day when it's only a matter of which calendar you use. Ie, how many fingers you've counted.

I get very angry when my Facebook feed gets clogged up with nonsense.

Last edited:
I get very angry when my Facebook feed gets clogged up with nonsense.
Some frightening bullshit appeared on mine a couple of months back. Some girl had copied some nonsense about October having five Mondays, five Tuesdays and (shocker!) five Wednesdays. Apparently this happens every 823 years :icon_lol:

Last in my lifetime? Don't underestimate me you condescending bastard.

I could live until I'm 114.

Even better though are the people today talking about how the Mayan's have got it wrong! Huh? 9 days to go you pricks.

How many ****tards does it take to change a lightbulb on facebook?

On the 20th of this month at 12 minutes past 8pm it will be: -

2012 2012 2012

Almost worth setting my alarm for...................nope!

Some frightening bullshit appeared on mine a couple of months back. Some girl had copied some nonsense about October having five Mondays, five Tuesdays and (shocker!) five Wednesdays. Apparently this happens every 823 years :icon_lol:

Was it the same girl who told me that the month of December has five Mondays, five Saturdays and five Sundays for the first time in 823 years?

Was it the same girl who told me that the month of December has five Mondays, five Saturdays and five Sundays for the first time in 823 years?

Did they call it feng shui? I had to correct a few people using a method many folk had not thought of to check the theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00