todays games

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitz

i think its us swansea and bpool in a mini league, and two of us get into playoffs, im confident with our fixtures left compared to both of those, we need a big performance monday, and hope doncaster turn bpool over

Swansea have 3 home games against - Scunthorpe, Barnsley and Doncaster.....not very hard really?

Nottingham Fox

Forest away at Blackpool in a couple of weeks. Forest are in the play offs, do we reckon a weakened side may well be fielded?

jas123

Swansea have 3 home games against - Scunthorpe, Barnsley and Doncaster.....not very hard really?

barnsley and donnie not the worse teams, could pick up a point, swansea not won in 5, hopefully 6 today, confidence is key, come on cardiff give them a hammering!

fitz

barnsley and donnie not the worse teams, could pick up a point, swansea not won in 5, hopefully 6 today, confidence is key, come on cardiff give them a hammering!

if confidence is key then we may as well admit the game is over. we have no confidence, we were shit scared of shooting in yesterdays game in case we missed

Profondo Rosso

Cracking stuff.

Come on RHYDAL, give those Swans a good, hard seeing to. :038::038::038:

Matt_B

It doesn't matter what Swanea or Cardiff do, they are above us. We only need to be concerned about those below us.

Profondo Rosso

It doesn't matter what Swanea or Cardiff do, they are above us. We only need to be concerned about those below us.

Swansea are one point ahead of us with a worse GD and on an even worse run than us. If we finish ahead of them, then it doesn't matter whether Blackpool overtake us or not.

So yes, it does matter very much.

lcfc forever

yippeeeeeeeeeee

Profondo Rosso

Fair point.

It looks to be 2 from 3 out of us, Swansea and Blackpool now, so they are the 2 teams whose results we should really be looking out for imo.

Profondo Rosso

Hows about me and you take a trip to Blackpool and know Charlie Adam's knees out?

Sounds like a plan. :icon_lol:

Though I think I'd actually like to see Blackpool get in the play-offs and Swansea drop out as I'd love to stuff Hollowhead in the play-offs. :icon_cool

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670