Todays Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLFox

From the dodgy website:

Patrick Kisnorbo and Matty Fryatt both set to move from Leicester City within the next week, Kisnorbo will move to the premiership, either Wigan or Everton, Fee already agreed with both clubs at 1.25m with additional add ons. Fryatt set to sign for Brum fee of 2m plus additionals taking package up to potential 2.5m.

Rob Kelly will be given around 2m of this money to sign replacement and further strengthen weaker areas of his squad. Deals in pipeline for Pawel Abbot of Huddersfield and Fuller from Saints to replace Fryatt, whilst Kelly has also identified the left hand side as a weakness and is in negotiations to re-sign Jordan Stewart from Watford and Jay McEvily from Blackburn.

He also hopes to sign a keeper from the prem, but this deal hinges on a joint deal that will see Rab Douglas and Mark De Vries return North of the border.

utter conveinient bollox

I know it just makes me laugh, I go on there to laugh at the utter shite that some people come out with :098:

Every single rumour that pops up on these sites only comes up because its too obvious. more wishful thinking from desperates i think. apart from my sam bangoura one :)

KLFox said:
From the dodgy website:

Patrick Kisnorbo and Matty Fryatt both set to move from Leicester City within the next week, Kisnorbo will move to the premiership, either Wigan or Everton, Fee already agreed with both clubs at 1.25m with additional add ons. Fryatt set to sign for Brum fee of 2m plus additionals taking package up to potential 2.5m.

Rob Kelly will be given around 2m of this money to sign replacement and further strengthen weaker areas of his squad. Deals in pipeline for Pawel Abbot of Huddersfield and Fuller from Saints to replace Fryatt, whilst Kelly has also identified the left hand side as a weakness and is in negotiations to re-sign Jordan Stewart from Watford and Jay McEvily from Blackburn.

He also hopes to sign a keeper from the prem, but this deal hinges on a joint deal that will see Rab Douglas and Mark De Vries return North of the border.

That rumour has come from a very reliable source :icon_wink

which rumour?..please confirm its MDV and Rab, and not Fryatt, or is it sarcasm.

Last edited:
PFKAKTF FOX said:
That rumour has come from a very reliable source :icon_wink

36_12_6.gif

as reliable as the home office?

Blaby blue blood said:
:tumbleweed: :043: :033: :082:

You boys make me laugh!!!

All we need IMO is a natural left winger. Stewart fits the bill for what we require.

Last edited:
Mike Hunt Smells said:
All we need IMO is a natural left winger. Stewart fits the bill for what we require.

Whenever has Stewart being regarded as a "natural left-winger"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669