Tomasz Kuszczak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be good to have him 1st team and Weale understudy

Last edited:
If Kuszczak is so good, why is not in the first team more often?

Who is number 3 and would then become reserve to Van de Saar?

I don't think this story has any legs. I know Man U have just signed Lindegaard, but I don't see how he can suddenly usurp Kuszczak as backup keeper? Also, I think there are a few teams in the Premier League who would be interested in a keeper of Kuszczak's quality.

It may be completel unrelated, and i don't know when the interview was filmed, but...

Max Rushden interviewed Sven on Soccer AM on Saturday's show. Sven said he had been on the phone to Freguson about players that very morning....

Could be linked?

It may be completel unrelated, and i don't know when the interview was filmed, but...

Max Rushden interviewed Sven on Soccer AM on Saturday's show. Sven said he had been on the phone to Freguson about players that very morning....

Could be linked?

it'd been mentioned elsewhere that interview was filmed early December I think.

i'd rather us look at Macheda, Owen, Gibson, Bebe or De Laet before Kuzszack, but i'd take Kuszcak aswell.
Kuszcak and Macheda would be a ridiculous coup and would only be because of the esteem Erikkson is held in by managers like Ferguson who know that he's a class above and will look after a player...

i'd rather us look at Macheda, Owen, Gibson, Bebe or De Laet before Kuzszack, but i'd take Kuszcak aswell.
Kuszcak and Macheda would be a ridiculous coup and would only be because of the esteem Erikkson is held in by managers like Ferguson who know that he's a class above and will look after a player...

It certainly would considering he's gone to Sampdoria.

It certainly would considering he's gone to Sampdoria.

when you put it like that, it would have to be considered one o Sven's finest achievements since he, erm...managed Sampdoria.

Kuszcak has 'been there and done it' at this level and is the only one I would want to take from that list.

Owen is unlikely to be able to battle his way through the Championship, or want to.

I can't see us bringing in anyone who might disrupt our midfield 3 (Gibson). We already have enough cover too.

We do not need another centre back IMO, unless De Laet would be cover at full back too.

Macheda and Bebe seem far too inconsistent to be leading the line for us in a promotion push.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669