Tommy Petrescu???

Status
Not open for further replies.

bold_fox

I reade in the News of the World this morning that he has been released by us!!!!

Is this true??

I doubt it, as i thought he was one of our best youth players...

He was warming up with the other players yesterday, surely he wouldn't be doing that if he was about to be released... unless he asked to go.

This is a wind up. :wink:

I read this too a few minutes ago. Personally i would take it with a pinch of salt. I doubt NOTW know much about our youngsters and who's staying or going. They also list Chris O'Grady as released which i believe isnt true either unless someone else knows otherwise.

chrislcfc18 said:
I read this too a few minutes ago. Personally i would take it with a pinch of salt. I doubt NOTW know much about our youngsters and who's staying or going. They also list Chris O'Grady as released which i believe isnt true either unless someone else knows otherwise.

The NOTW probably thinks they've been released because they haven't been given squad numbers, when they've had them in the past.

Hope this aint true!!

chrislcfc18 said:

O'Grady was also on the bench yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00