Tommy to start tomorrow night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graz

By the sounds of it Tommy Wright could get to start the game tomorrow night.

Benjamin's injured and when Micky was asked if he'll make any changes on LCFC World, he mentioned Connolly is getting married so he's been given some time off.
So unless Blake is back, or Micky decides to push Scowy up front, Wrighty could get a chance to start :)

Oooh Tommy Wri-ight!

I would think all fringe players will get a go: Elliott, Canero, Stearman, Gemmill, Wright then those who didnt play sat e.g. Nalis. having said that MA can hardly risk a defeat and may go out all guns blazing. There's gonna be a pisspoor crowd though....

MA will never play Blake again.

Unless he wants to lose his job that is.

Tommy really deserves a chance, hopefully will start as he looked lively on saturday for the time he was given.

Knowing Adams being the stubborn bar steward that he is and with him now acknowledging sections of the crowd have start to turn against him it would not surprise me if he left Tommy on the bench just to stick two fingers up at everyone.

I expect Dublin and Scowy up front, Dublin will be fresh after his rest on saturday :lol:

The board may be telling him to put out a good sqaud - we may need the money from any cup run in order to pay off Adams and his gang!

Tommy Wright did more in five or so minutes than Dublin did in 90 on saturday. It is about time that MA picked him from the start and gave him a run to see what he can do. At least he will run after the ball when not played directly to him unlike Dublin, who seems to be only interested in his Pension.

Dublin's being rested tonight.

Isn't Blake still injured? That means tonight we have no Dublin, Connolly, Benji or Blake.. Surely Tommy HAS to start?
It must be Scowy and Wright upfront, and Canero/Gillespie/Harper on the wing, although I didn't know any of them were fit yet?

From what I've heard Dublin was resting on Saturday.Got to be Wright and Scowcroft up front theres nobody else unless Morris's bionic leg is ready for action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669