Tommy Wright

Status
Not open for further replies.

trip

do you think micky has a personal vendetta agains OOOO Tommy Wright? To be lower down the pecking order than Nathan Blake is really, really insulting. This is not another witch hunt against that bastard blake (probably should be) but it just makes no sense to anyone.

It's because he is an arrogant egomaniac

He bought Blake, therefore he will play him
The crowd chant for Tommy Wright, so he puts on Blake as a direct challenge

If he ever scores, we will get Adams before the press saying: "Micky Adams has always said that he was a good buy, and Micky Adams was proved right all along....."

Please :roll:

Everyone knows it's Hooooooo Tommy Wright.

homer said:
If he ever scores, we will get Adams before the press saying: "Micky Adams has always said that he was a good buy, and Micky Adams was proved right all along....."

That's one thing that annoys me about Adams.. why does he have to talk like that? EMC Fox thinks this is not the way to put his point across, so EMC Fox doesn't do it! :roll:

tommys a good guy he should play instead of dat old man blake innit
tommy will score goals all day long man i seen him at dis party last week he was diggin all the cool tunes man and when he came outside to check out ma wheels he was well impressed with my undercar lighting :lol:

EMC Fox said:
homer said:

That's one thing that annoys me about Adams.. why does he have to talk like that? EMC Fox thinks this is not the way to put his point across, so EMC Fox doesn't do it! :roll:

Joe_Fox loves the way Micky Adams talks, Joe_Fox thinks it is great.

Joe_Fox said:
EMC Fox said:
homer said:

EMC Fox thinks that Joe_Fox is being a right little to55er :lol: :lol:

EMC Fox said:
Joe_Fox said:
EMC Fox said:
homer said:

An unimaginative little to55er. :wink:

Billy Boy said:
EMC Fox said:
Joe_Fox said:
EMC Fox said:
homer said:

It's better than being a tosser. :lol:

Joe_Fox said:
Billy Boy said:
EMC Fox said:
Joe_Fox said:
EMC Fox said:
homer said:

It's better than being a tosser. :lol:

We don't need sarcastic fans like you 'at the football club'. :wink:

bluechav said:
tommys a good guy he should play instead of dat old man blake innit
tommy will score goals all day long man i seen him at dis party last week he was diggin all the cool tunes man and when he came outside to check out ma wheels he was well impressed with my undercar lighting :lol:
:D you're a top geezer bluechav :wink:

maybe if blake and wright are on the bench,we all call for blake to come on,so micky puts wright on just to p**s us off. :wink:

slyfox said:
maybe if blake and wright are on the bench,we all call for blake to come on,so micky puts wright on just to p**s us off. :wink:

Reverse psychology you mean? Nah, Micky won't fall for that, we could try chanting Ho Nathan Wright, or Ho Tommy Blake just to confuse him but we'd probably end up with a mash potato on the pitch, mind you, that'd be better than Nathan Blake so go for it.

Bobby Smith said:

Why the 's?

Joe_Fox said:
Bobby Smith said:

Why the 's?

Think that's another managerial quote... Some managers say "at the football club" because they sometimes can't remember which club they are at... and if they were to say the wrong club name, they would be run out of town by fans with very sharp pointy sticks! :roll:

EMC Fox said:
Joe_Fox said:
Bobby Smith said:

Why the 's?

Think that's another managerial quote... Some managers say "at the football club" because they sometimes can't remember which club they are at... and if they were to say the wrong club name, they would be run out of town by fans with very sharp pointy sticks! :roll:

Listen to Micky he rarely says Leicester City its always the football club.

I remember Brian Littles favourite was ''thats part and parcel of the football club''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566