Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really hope you're right because my expectations have been ripped to shreads to many times over this bloody saga! :mad:

he might be but itll be at the ricoh arena :)

Definately not. Coventry have released the following statement.

We have whittled it down to a short-list of six people who we feel suitably satisfy our criteria checklist," said Fletcher.

"But I will not reveal the names on that list. I don't think it would be right of me to do that.

"But what I can say is that there are names on the list of managers who are both currently out of work and who are currently with other clubs.

"The interview process will begin next week and we cannot hurry the process because I, along with my fellow members of the selection panel, am wholeheartedly committed to ensuring that the next manager of Coventry City Football Club is the right person for the job."

They are in no rush, opens the door for him to join us IMO

They are in no rush, opens the door for him to join us IMO

Pity

If smashing nice man great coach Kelly can scrape enough points to keep us up this year (and I admit that is not guaranteed), then there might be better options than Dowie available in the summer

I'll be celebrating that we will at last be able to move on - though what the future holds could be as much a subject for debate as has been the whole takeover saga.

who won your guess the grounds boc?

Press Conf delayed. :icon_roll

When will this saga end ???????

Could be Wednesday now, maybe even Thursday.

I am assured though the deal is complete. The delay is not at LCFC's end.

its done

only passing on what ive been told but what ever :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Yeah and it gets bloody annoying when it is wrong!! (not aimed at you personally)

I will only believe it when I see a picture of Milan Mandaric twirling a blue and white scarf above his head! :icon_lol:

I didn't think I could get any bored with this place.

I'm sticking to the Music and General Chat sections

Last edited:
I would prefer it if he came on here and posted the information personally.

Mind, someone would still reply "Source?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670