Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

StockportJack

A relatively even game. Was probably about 50-50 in the first half, with two scrappy goals.

Second half, we had a bit of momentum, had three good chances then there was a bit of handbags between our striker and your number 3 (the striker was brought down, not given penalty, started fighting) and our striker had to be taken off, then it went all your way.

A great free kick by Hume? and then the last goal was a defensive error gifted your lad the ball who easily put it away.

No problem, cheers.

There was about 150 of your fans here, attendance was 1750 and it was actually a good game with the fans getting involved.

StockportJack said:
it was actually a good game with the fans getting involved.

If that's true 3-1 was a very good result seeing as we were outnumbered 10:1 :icon_bigg

StockportJack said:
A relatively even game. Was probably about 50-50 in the first half, with two scrappy goals.

Second half, we had a bit of momentum, had three good chances then there was a bit of handbags between our striker and your number 3 (the striker was brought down, not given penalty, started fighting) and our striker had to be taken off, then it went all your way.

A great free kick by Hume? and then the last goal was a defensive error gifted your lad the ball who easily put it away.

Thats about right. It was Williams with the free kick.

I thought when Williams came on we really started knocking the ball around well. Before that it was a bit scrappy.

IMO Hughes was rubbish tonight, his passing was terrible at times.

O'Grady was our best player in the first half. He held the ball up really well.

Great free kick by williims for his goal.
Fratt made the last one himself - robbing the central defender and finishing cooly.

Final word goes to little Levi Porter. Who looked really good! There was a lot of space on the left hand side, and although Twato saw alot of the ball, he didn't create that much. Porter had a couple of good runs, and was bought down for the free kick which lead to our second. I reckon he'll be out somewhere on loan this season.

So did I. I don't think it should have been a penalty personally, but Dickinson did and preceded to 'Hangbags' with your number 3 getting himself taken off after only been on the pitch for 5 minutes.

Not our fault its in a flight path!

The Cheadle End is definately out of proportion to the 3 other crappy small ones. Hopefully the one you were housed in is going to be knocked down because the Rugby boys need a bigger ground.

StockportJack said:

actually was talking to a Stockport mate from another forum who said the handbags was sparked cos your striker went in with a two footed lunger on our keeper.

i think the fact that after the ref spoke to him that he was subbed straight away bears this version of events out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669