Tonight's Europa results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billyjof

Poor set of results for British teams tonight. Probably not good for international interest in the competition with Man City and Liverpool going out. Ajax also out.

For me makes it more interesting to see who might reach the final.

<3 Kiev! Would love to see them win. Would be their first European trophy since Lobonovskyi.

Can't believe Arsenal thumped Braga 6-0 earlier this season in the Champions league qualifiers. They weren't great and Liverpool looked spineless tonight, but full credit to them.

How many games before Andy Carroll scores eh?

Watched three games last night in parts. Enjoy watching the competition as it's very competitive.

Spartak-Ajax. Ajax dreadful at the back but brilliant going forward, Spartak keeper had three great saves.

Zenit-Twente. I tipped Zenit during the break as winners, went off like a rocket and looked like the third was a matter of time. Second half was as good as a defensive performance off Twente as I have seen all year.

Liverpool-Braga. Dreadful game. Liverpool had no attacking threat at all.

Porto to win for me.

Watched three games last night in parts. Enjoy watching the competition as it's very competitive.

Spartak-Ajax. Ajax dreadful at the back but brilliant going forward, Spartak keeper had three great saves.

Zenit-Twente. I tipped Zenit during the break as winners, went off like a rocket and looked like the third was a matter of time. Second half was as good as a defensive performance off Twente as I have seen all year.

Liverpool-Braga. Dreadful game. Liverpool had no attacking threat at all.
Porto to win for me.

The first leg was one of the most dull matches I've ever seen. It actually hurt to watch.

For all the turnaround King Kenny has managed, they're still a fair few players away from the decent team they think they are.

watched Rangers v PSV

Rangers are pants and that Bougherra is dire. The only lad I'd be happy if we signed was their new kid on the left wing, Wylde

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566