Tonights match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe I am on holiday this weekend with Mrs Joff, not sure where I am going to watch or keep informed.

Can't believe I am on holiday this weekend with Mrs Joff, not sure where I am going to watch or keep informed.

It will be like Sheff U away after 20 minutes you will know whats happened! :icon_redf

And the fixtures are

Leicester (A) vs Stoke
Southampton (H) vs Sheff Utd
Sheff Weds (H) vs Norwich
Coventry (A) vs Charlton
Blackpool (H) vs Watford

Let's just hope they all lose, and we destroy Stoke.

If we destroy Stoke I hope Southampton win and Sheff Weds draw, but Cov lose.
My BBC predictor from about a month ago had Cov to go down... but I was thinking we'd beat Sheff Weds :icon_sad:

If we destroy Stoke I hope Southampton win and Sheff Weds draw, but Cov lose.
My BBC predictor from about a month ago had Cov to go down... but I was thinking we'd beat Sheff Weds :icon_sad:

What would be perfect is all the above and Hull win, that would make my day complete. Right now I will just settle for a Leicester win.

At least it's back in our own hands again, if we feck it up we only have ourselves to blame.

Southampton have only won 3 games this calender year, we have won 7. I really can't see them getting anymore than a point against Sheff Utd, lets hope we do enough to get a point against Stoke.

Southampton have only won 3 games this calender year, we have won 7. I really can't see them getting anymore than a point against Sheff Utd, lets hope we do enough to get a point against Stoke.

One of them was against us!

Southampton have only won 3 league games this calender year, we have won 7. I really can't see them getting anymore than a point against Sheff Utd, lets hope we do enough to get a point against Stoke.

i thought saints played pretty well and if they play like that on sunday i reckon they could pick up a draw at least, just hope the blades score early on and the locals get twitchy, i still think were going down weve had too many lucky escapes over the past few years this time weve run out of lives - hope to god im wrong but i cant see it somehow

i thought saints played pretty well and if they play like that on sunday i reckon they could pick up a draw at least, just hope the blades score early on and the locals get twitchy, i still think were going down weve had too many lucky escapes over the past few years this time weve run out of lives - hope to god im wrong but i cant see it somehow

My thoughts precisely

My thoughts precisely

Me too and what they lacked in class they made up for in grit and determination and they actually looked like they wanted to play for their Manager.Its becoming clear with us that our lot have no respect for Holloway and don't want to play for him

Within the mass of garbage that is season 2007/08, I think we'll look back on the games with Soton as the coffin nailers.

Played twice, both under IH, lost twice. Both dire performances from both teams that neither in reality deserved to win. Just one draw from those two matches and we'd be safe now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669