Tonight's Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon to be having home made lasagne, with potatoes and garlic ciabatta. Mmmmmm!

Just did a quorn roast with roasted new spuds, yorky puds, peas, sweetcorn, broad & runner beans, asparagus and brocolli.
flake ice cream to follow soon.

Didn't know you could still buy those. They don't sell them in my local supermarket anymore, just the fillets and chunks.

the best ones are those with the veggie stuffing in the middle.

Tescos do a brilliant frozen beef chunk these days, my fav.

Just to confirm, I called in at Sainsbury's on Friday and picked up some excellent hand carved ham which I presented with two fried eggs and a goodly portion of Home Fries. Mustard, brown sauce and two rounds of bread and butter completed this masterpeice all washed down with an Aussie Shiraz.

To help with me five a day I had a packet of fruit pastilles later on.

Repleat.

Just to confirm, I called in at Sainsbury's on Friday and picked up some excellent hand carved ham which I presented with two fried eggs and a goodly portion of Home Fries. Mustard, brown sauce and two rounds of bread and butter completed this masterpeice all washed down with an Aussie Shiraz.

Repleat.

Now you tell us,I've been sat here wondering what you had since Friday,haven't slept a wink with the worry.Then you come on here all casual like with a tale of hand carved ham:102:

Now you tell us,I've been sat here wondering what you had since Friday,haven't slept a wink with the worry.Then you come on here all casual like with a tale of hand carved ham:102:

I appreciate your concern HF. Next time I'll ensure I post the outcomes to any outstanding issues. :icon_wink:icon_bigg

I read about a little lad (seven years old) who thought the vegtable extract in a Coke could count towards his five a day. :icon_bigg :icon_wink

The jam in doughnuts does

Repleat.

**** me - somebody took my advice.

It's a sad day etc. ....

**** me - somebody took my advice.

It's a sad day etc. ....

Boc it was just the job, quick and easy and very tasty. (Bit like me really). I get fed so much stuff that's good for me that I had fogotten how good simple food can be! It was more of declaration of your intent for your own tea rather than advice!

A very unexpected portion of hairy pie I'm pleased to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46