Post Match Tottenham 6 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In hindsight. It was the Forest cup match. That was the chance. Fear it might be too late now.
I’ve said it many times before but in hindsight we should have all parted amicably after the FA Cup win. He leaves with reputation high, we pick a successor from a position of strength.

Interviewer said “the manager has just told us…..”

Why haven’t they put that interview on?
Why is that? Seems very strange

Leicester boss Brendan Rodgers to Sky Sports: “For 73 minutes it was a good game and we were arguably the better side with the chances we created We got punished for mistakes.

"I asked the players to play with courage and be brave and they were that. We conceded early in the second half for 3-2 and Hugo Lloris makes a great save for 3-3. And then we lose the ball and they break away. At 4-2 it becomes open and that’s about managing the game and the scoreline.

"Our two centre-backs were fantastic but in the last period we were so keen to get something back and that left them isolated. The scoreline looks worse than the game was.

“I feel for the players. They didn’t deserve that. They were brave in the pressing. We played well ourselves, created opportunities. Lloris made some great saves. We have to be better at key defensive moments.

“It’s been disappointing. We’ve scored goals, looked creative. It’s mistakes that have been costing us. When you haven’t won games your confidence can take a hit. It’s been a really difficult start. We have the international break to recover.”

On the pressure: “Very much so. I come in every day and do my work. I totally understand the frustration of supporters. I can’t hide from that. It’s my responsibility.

"Whatever happens I’ll have a huge amount of respect for them [the owners] because they’ve given me great support. I understand the game. The scoreline didn’t reflect the game but the bottom line is it’s a heavy defeat. They’ve given me brilliant support. Whatever happens to me at Leicester whether I stay and fight on, I’ll always respect them."

Brilliant interview from James Maddison this. Brilliant.
Did he sarcastically say, “I’m Brendan. I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and my butt smells and...I like to kiss my own butt”.

Leicester boss Brendan Rodgers to Sky Sports: “For 73 minutes it was a good game and we were arguably the better side with the chances we created We got punished for mistakes.

"I asked the players to play with courage and be brave and they were that. We conceded early in the second half for 3-2 and Hugo Lloris makes a great save for 3-3. And then we lose the ball and they break away. At 4-2 it becomes open and that’s about managing the game and the scoreline.

"Our two centre-backs were fantastic but in the last period we were so keen to get something back and that left them isolated. The scoreline looks worse than the game was.

“I feel for the players. They didn’t deserve that. They were brave in the pressing. We played well ourselves, created opportunities. Lloris made some great saves. We have to be better at key defensive moments.

“It’s been disappointing. We’ve scored goals, looked creative. It’s mistakes that have been costing us. When you haven’t won games your confidence can take a hit. It’s been a really difficult start. We have the international break to recover.”

On the pressure: “Very much so. I come in every day and do my work. I totally understand the frustration of supporters. I can’t hide from that. It’s my responsibility.

"Whatever happens I’ll have a huge amount of respect for them [the owners] because they’ve given me great support. I understand the game. The scoreline didn’t reflect the game but the bottom line is it’s a heavy defeat. They’ve given me brilliant support. Whatever happens to me at Leicester whether I stay and fight on, I’ll always respect them."
He knows.

Our full backs are also our wingers because we don’t have a right winger and basically don’t have a left one either with this current iteration of Barnes. With Ndidi in the team we don’t have a defensive midfielder. Not that any of the others offer any protection either. So, we basically have a back two. And while yes, the centre halves have not been good this season, they really are set up to fail by Rodgers.

It’s like bullshit bingo isn’t it. When he said ‘Courage’ and ‘Brave’ did anyone yell ‘HOUSE’ in the background?

****.Off.

This hasn't been aired on RL either. Weird.

Well he should ****ing walk then, the ****ing wanker
Why would he. We are the daft ****s tying him to a very long expensive contract.

KP need to pay up. Take your medicine and move the **** along. Next!

It won’t be before the queens funeral I don’t think. His media friends will be ****y enough without us being ‘disrespectful’ by taking him to the woods now.

Leicester boss Brendan Rodgers to Sky Sports: .

Translation. Sack me. Give me my money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4384
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366