Match Thread Tottenham v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm beginning to wonder if Pearson has some sort of clause in his contract that means he can be sacked at the end of the season if we're relegated. That way they don't have to pay off his contract. It's the only thing I can think that's keeping him in a job.

I'm beginning to wonder if Pearson has some sort of clause in his contract that means he can be sacked at the end of the season if we're relegated. That way they don't have to pay off his contract. It's the only thing I can think that's keeping him in a job.

There will almost definitely be something like that in there.

I mean this as a serious question, not antagonism, but those who want Pearson replaced, how long you give his replacement? If we aren't looking like competing for winning the championship would you support getting rid again? Or would playoffs be your target? Or give the manager at least the season no matter what, barring relegation? I'm wondering whether you'd go back on the manager hiring/firing we've had for the last 10 years without success, or go for stability but with someone other than Pearson.

And yet I get accused of not being a fan. Unreal.

BN is 100% right. Get thrashed today and sack Pearon or lose narrowly and keep Pearson. The club would be better off in the first scenario

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!!!11111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Can't see the point in sacking now. My opinion is that Pearson just seems out of his depth at this level, we should have done it when somebody better was available (i.e. before Pulis joined WBA). He needs to get back to winning ways next season, can't see the owners being quite so forgiving in the Championship, he has been lucky enough this year.

Can't see the point in sacking now. My opinion is that Pearson just seems out of his depth at this level, we should have done it when somebody better was available (i.e. before Pulis joined WBA). He needs to get back to winning ways next season, can't see the owners being quite so forgiving in the Championship, he has been lucky enough this year.

GRRRRRRR! There is EVERY point in sacking him now. Jesus f'n Christ, what this man have to do for some people to see that he deserves to be sacked. How many defeats? How many poor team selections/tactics? How many ****in PR balls-ups? etc is it going to take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669