Pre Match Tottenham v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kane usually got close to a hattrick most games and that was when we were good.

He's going to absolutely annihilate us tomorrow and I'd say he's got a good chance of breaking that record tomorrow, let alone just equalling it!

Kane usually got close to a hattrick most games and that was when we were good.

He's going to absolutely annihilate us tomorrow and I'd say he's got a good chance of breaking that record tomorrow, let alone just equalling it!
And the tosser has no problem celebrating against his old team either. How quickly he forgot those good old days.

...the record set by Shearer for the most goals against a single opponent in the Premier League, with the 52-year-old scoring 20 against Leeds United.”
I've had no time for Shearer ever since he kicked Lennon in the head and got away with it (from memory he actually got awarded a free kick, ah the perks of being England captain, hey? ). Any way, I digress. What I meant to say was I've had no time for Shearer but fair play to him scoring 20 goals against Leeds at the ripe old age of 52.

Apparently this is the team....

Ward

Castagne
Evans
Faes
Justin

Maddison
Ndidi
Tielemans

Iheanacho
Daka
Barnes

Ward

Castagne
Evans
Faes
Justin

Maddison
Ndidi
Tielemans

Iheanacho
Daka
Barnes

Despite not being in the ‘Ward is a Shit Keeper Club’, I do think he should be dropped for Iversen at this time.

The rest of the team is as good as it gets, although with that shape I’d rather see a winger than Nacho, not that we have one… I imagine Albrighton is training at a similar level to his performances in preseason forcing his hand to play players out of position.

Team selection does feel pretty irrelevant though. I don’t really know what could have happened that will have increased the confidence in our team. 4-0 Kane 3 and Hojberg because I hate the ****.

Ward

Castagne
Evans
Faes
Justin

Maddison
Ndidi
Tielemans

Iheanacho
Daka
Barnes

It's the trusty old 4-5-1.

Ward
Castagne Faes Evans Justin
Maddison Tielemans Ndidi Dewsbury-Hall Barnes
Daka

Rodgers final team selection. Hammered today, sacked on Monday.

It's the trusty old 4-5-1.

Ward
Castagne Faes Evans Justin
Maddison Tielemans Ndidi Dewsbury-Hall Barnes
Daka

Rodgers final team selection. Hammered today, sacked on Monday.
So that’s the word down the back alley?

Ward

Castagne
Evans
Faes
Justin

Maddison
Ndidi
Tielemans

Iheanacho
Daka
Barnes
This has been a problem throughout Rogers time at the club. Can't be having the team leaked in advance every week.

All fingers and toes crossed for today. If Everton win we are going to be cut adrift. This shit is serious now.

As good as some individuals in our squad are, we actually have a crap team imo.

The face we can never be balanced or have real pace on one side of the pitch makes it so easy for the opposition.

The failure to address this is embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758