Gigs Tour & Gig Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to see Train at the Birmingham O2 tonight :icon_bigg

For those going to the Manics on Sunday

BRIXTON SHOWS POSTPONED

The Manic Street Preachers shows at Brixton Academy tonight, Thursday 28th October and tomorrow, Friday 29th have been postponed. Singer and guitarist James Dean Bradfield became unwell earlier in the week and the band reluctantly cancelled their show in Birmingham on Tuesday night. James has since been told by doctors that he has acute laryngitis and needs to rest his voice. The band would once again like to apologise to fans.

James Dean Bradfield has issued the following statement: "I would like to personally apologise to the fans. Nothing makes us feel worse than having to postpone a show. We were particularly looking forward to playing two nights at Brixton as we have such special memories of previous gigs at this venue. To say we are gutted about this situation is putting it mildly!"

The show at the 02 Academy in Birmingham has been rescheduled for Tuesday 14th December. All tickets will be valid for the rescheduled date. If necessary, refunds are also available from point of purchase.

Tickets for tonight’s show at Brixton will be valid for a rescheduled date confirmed for Friday 21st January 2011 and tickets for tomorrow’s show will be valid for Saturday 22nd January 2011.

Bon Jovi doing Hyde Park, Old Trafford cricket ground and Murrayfield in the UK on their tour next year. Ticket prices are taking the piss this year as they did with the O2 residency but like a mug I will most likely end up going to atleast one of them...

Whole lotta Led if you never saw the Zep this is as close as it gets @ Sub91 (Jongleurs) this Thursday :038:

Bon Jovi doing Hyde Park, Old Trafford cricket ground and Murrayfield in the UK on their tour next year. Ticket prices are taking the piss this year as they did with the O2 residency but like a mug I will most likely end up going to atleast one of them...

I've got my Hyde Park ticket, and also going to either Munich or Barcelona too!

I'm tempted to see if I can pick one up for Manchester- as that won't clash with other events:icon_lol:

My summer is rapidly starting to fill up.....Cardiff, Manchester, Dublin, Wembley all got, Munich is a must and Copenhagen is a possible, depends on how many more UK dates I do to see my lads(and the other one)

Tickets for Foo Fighters at MK Bowl and tickets for Kings of Leon at Lancashire CC sorted. Next summer just got a whole lot better!

Saturday, did try for the Sunday but the the page wouldnt load.

How about you?

On the Sunday. And the same problem happened to us on the Saturday! Would have preferred Death Cab as support than Jimmy Eat World, but they are still alright so cant complain too much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669