Toyota Celica

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Ok, the car hunt is building pace (thanks for all you rhelp so far by the way)

What do you reckon to this:

For Sale: 1994 Black Toyota Celica GT
Black 1994 Toyota Celica GT for sale - 85,000 miles, manual, electric windows and folding mirrors, remote central locking. Plenty of extras inc. alloy wheels, and GT4 bonnet and bumper. Taxed until January 2009, and MOT expires in June. Excellent sporty car in great condition. £2,000 - offers considered.

Worth considering?

cant you decide ANYTHING on your own...bet you need help wiping your arse or maybe you need to ask people which hand to use first

my housemate was after one of these but a newer model.

Don't know anything about them myself.

We have a Toyota Yaris...It is very good,nice seats and a CD player.We have some sweets in the glove compartment but they didn't come with the car,we had to buy them seperately.I think it can go fast and its nice.

We have a Toyota Yaris...It is very good,nice seats and a CD player.We have some sweets in the glove compartment but they didn't come with the car,we had to buy them seperately.I think it can go fast and its nice.

There's a lad called Yaris who works here, he's a fat, ignorant ****.
He is American though so it's to be expected.

Jeez, only asking.

Is that the lass I saw you with at the footie? Didn't want to suggest owt there unless is was the ex!

Is that the lass I saw you with at the footie? Didn't want to suggest owt there unless is was the ex!

Yep that was her :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

prod_227_5917.jpg

Toyota's generally age pretty well so there is a good chance it will be a decent car. just do a check online to compare the price to similar models as i have no idea on the market value.

Ok, the car hunt is building pace (thanks for all you rhelp so far by the way)

What do you reckon to this:

For Sale: 1994 Black Toyota Celica GT
Black 1994 Toyota Celica GT for sale - 85,000 miles, manual, electric windows and folding mirrors, remote central locking. Plenty of extras inc. alloy wheels, and GT4 bonnet and bumper. Taxed until January 2009, and MOT expires in June. Excellent sporty car in great condition. £2,000 - offers considered.

Worth considering?

Are you a chav? If so then most defintaley.

Joe, have the last couple of “car buying “ threads just been your way of coming out to the tb faithful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Chelsea510
4Arsenal410
5Newcastle510
6Aston Villa59
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48