Toyota Celica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe, have the last couple of “car buying “ threads just been your way of coming out to the tb faithful?

We all remember this. :icon_wink

Attachments

• t-shirt.jpg
    t-shirt.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 22
I still wear mine all the time Steven, it's a modern classic that t-shirt and you know it!

I still wear mine all the time Steven, it's a modern classic that t-shirt and you know it!

To paraphrase RovRum :icon_bigg :icon_wink

They are rather camp arent they, its a very liberal sporting world we live in where footballs can hold hands together without being judged or pigeon holed..

:icon_bigg He does however list replacement bonnet and bumper to make it look like something its not. chav.

Aren't they just standard parts from a top-end model of the Celica though? :102:

But yeah, I cannot stand 'aftermarket' bonnets on cars with ridiculous air-intakes on that probably don't actually take on air into the engine!! :icon_lol:

Same goes for a spoiler as well. Nothing funnier that seeing a Chavalier drive down the road with three badly kerbed alloys and one steel wheel smaller than the rest as well as a boot spoiler that you wouldn't even see on a WRC car!!

Chavs - you've got to laugh otherwise you would have to cry!!

good car but you have to ask,. at that price, who's been driving it , is it sound, and how much are parts? ill bet that spares like exhaust pipes etc are a bit pricey

Aren't they just standard parts from a top-end model of the Celica though? :102:

But yeah, I cannot stand 'aftermarket' bonnets on cars with ridiculous air-intakes on that probably don't actually take on air into the engine!! :icon_lol:

Same goes for a spoiler as well. Nothing funnier that seeing a Chavalier drive down the road with three badly kerbed alloys and one steel wheel smaller than the rest as well as a boot spoiler that you wouldn't even see on a WRC car!!

Chavs - you've got to laugh otherwise you would have to cry!!

In a quieter moment the other day I was wondering why are chavs still around? Everyone I speak to, read from etc hates them and laughs at them for the things they do, the way they act and the way they dress, yet they still exist. i just dont get it. BAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRUP.

In a quieter moment the other day I was wondering why are chavs still around? Everyone I speak to, read from etc hates them and laughs at them for the things they do, the way they act and the way they dress, yet they still exist. i just dont get it. BAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRUP.

BAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRUP, dis ya one a dem original
BAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRUP, everybody come an follow me

why are you both farting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Chelsea510
4Arsenal410
5Newcastle510
6Aston Villa59