Traditional Values

Status
Not open for further replies.
homer said:
So the justification for adding another one to that oh-so-long list, is because there is such a long list in existence ?

Great logic

Where is the tradition in the Walkers Stadium Homer? I'm not trying to wind you up I just don't get your point on this one. Pretty much everyone on here agrees the atmosphere sucks and its worse than Filbo but how is allowing the Tigers to play there when we aren't 'selling out' I honestly don't see where you are coming from?

:roll:

It's nothing to do with it being the Walkers Stadium, Filbert Street, Welford Road or Viccy Park

It's about the principle of a football home for LCFC that is not a multi-function multi-purpose all-encompassing non-partisan non-affiliated non-sexual homogenised hermaphrodite homoerotic all-sports super stadium and that is the new home of the great "Leicester Sport For All" myth that is touted by media types and people with no chin.

Who cares if we've been there for centuries of footballing tradition or five minutes ?
It's irrelevant

SilverFox said:
leicester_til_i_die said:
if we don't do this then if we do go back in adminastration then we could lose the stadium all together, then what we do, at least this way if we do go back in to admin again we will have a good chance of staying with some kind of home.

Actually, in that case we could lose it ouright because Tigers could buy our half...that we WON'T own if this deal goes ahead! Tigers will pay for half of the stadium, we will continue to pay the lease on the half we 'own'...If the deal goes ahead we could end up with nothing.

Also I am assured by a high ranking LCFC official that we will not go back into administration...so quit trying to roger us with that one :wink:

no one no matter high up they are cannot assure us of never going back into admin, unless it's roman abromovic or someone with his kind of money.

homer said:

It's nothing to do with it being the Walkers Stadium, Filbert Street, Welford Road or Viccy Park

It's about the principle of a football home for LCFC that is not a multi-function multi-purpose all-encompassing non-partisan non-affiliated non-sexual homogenised hermaphrodite homoerotic all-sports super stadium and that is the new home of the great "Leicester Sport For All" myth that is touted by media types and people with no chin.

Who cares if we've been there for centuries of footballing tradition or five minutes ?
It's irrelevant

Yeah thats one way of looking at. Another is the stadium will be used more will cost us less free up more dough for the team and whenever I go it will be exactly the same as it is now. So we could share with a druggy & paedo Polo team for all I care.

Dickovforengland! said:
homer said:

It's irrelevant

Yeah thats one way of looking at. Another is the stadium will be used more will cost us less free up more dough for the team and whenever I go it will be exactly the same as it is now. So we could share with a druggy & paedo Polo team for all I care.

:? :? :? I think I'd care.

Northants_Fox, I agree with your points 100%. (even if u are chandler)

People just dont like change and they will find any excuse to stop it. That is a fact.

Purplehaze said:
Joe-Fox. You wouldn't call me poncey if you saw me mate!

No offence but I really do not want to see you having sex.

Purplehaze said:
It's all in your mind, not mine! Think you ought to get some help.

But you said "You wouldn't call me poncey if you saw me mate!", that means have sex.

Joe_Fox said:
Purplehaze said:

But you said "You wouldn't call me poncey if you saw me mate!", that means have sex.

I think it is lucky that you and Purplehaze are not in the same room as I wonder whether you would be saying what you are saying on this forum. :wink:

Steven said:
Joe_Fox said:
Purplehaze said:

I think it is lucky that you and Purplehaze are not in the same room as I wonder whether you would be saying what you are saying on this forum. :wink:

I've got no problem with Purple Haze, in fact, I think he's a bloody good poster. The thing I don't get is that I always thought 'mate' meant reproduce. Am I wrong?

:lol:

Glad this is all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673