train to Letchworth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
I need to be in Letchworth for midday on Wednesday and I thought about going by train, return same day mid afternoon.

BUT looking online the cheapest fare I can get is £113 return, from Leicester via St Pancras and Kings Cross!!!!

Does anybody know a better and cheaper way/fare.

Cheers

I need to be in Letchworth for midday on Wednesday and I thought about going by train, return same day mid afternoon.

BUT looking online the cheapest fare I can get is £113 return, from Leicester via St Pancras and Kings Cross!!!!

Does anybody know a better and cheaper way/fare.

Cheers

There is a NOT London fare - Anytime Return £70. Change at Peterborough and Stevenage.

If you had been able to book in advance (longer in advance) you would have been able to travel for as little as £24 return.

There is a NOT London fare - Anytime Return £70. Change at Peterborough and Stevenage.

If you can delay your arrival time to 12:51, the fare reduces to £38.70 return.

If you had been able to book in advance (longer in advance) you would have been able to travel for as little as £24 return.

Cheers Bob, I used a site on line for that stupid fare and route.
Only knew about the travel today, and I cant dive as drink may be involved.

Only knew about the travel today, and I cant dive as drink may be involved.

Too right. Can be pretty dangerous down there even when sober.

Unless you meant muff-diving of course when drink often helps!

Letchworth? Sounds like the sort of place half the posters on here would live.....

If they are letching over any posters on here i would think they would be more likely to be living in Rampton.

If they are letching over any posters on here i would think they would be more likely to be living in Rampton.

Nearest station - Retford. Do you want the fares?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  39
2Liverpool39
3Brighton37
4Arsenal37
5Newcastle37
6Brentford36
7Aston Villa36
8Bournemouth35
9Nottm F35