train to south coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
I need to get a single ticket to the south coast. Weymouth ideally but it can be to Bournemouth or say Yoevil and I can meet them at the station. I have looked and the best I can get is a direct train to Bournemouth from Leamington Spa. I have looked at starting from Leicester, Birmingham Nuneaton etc but there are so many, I need help.....
Cheapest has been from Leamington to Bournemouth for £18. Can that be beaten?
Travel sunday 26th July

I need to get a single ticket to the south coast. Weymouth ideally but it can be to Bournemouth or say Yoevil and I can meet them at the station. I have looked and the best I can get is a direct train to Bournemouth from Leamington Spa. I have looked at starting from Leicester, Birmingham Nuneaton etc but there are so many, I need help.....
Travel sunday 26th July

Wemouth - best holiday destination in England. But sorry can't help with your query :icon_bigg

Travel sunday 26th July

Shanks pony BG:102:

£18 sounds cheap

Travel sunday 26th July

Standard Advance from Leicester to Bournemouth at £24.50 - leave Leicester at 12:49, change New Street, arrive Bournemouth 17:27 (and at approximately hourly intervals afterwards).

Where do you really want to travel from?

(Cheapest Leamington to Bournemouth is £9 but there are none available for your travel date)

Last edited:
Standard Advance from Leicester to Bournemouth at £24.50 - leave Leicester at 12:49, change New Street, arrive Bournemouth 17:27 (and at approximately hourly intervals afterwards).

Where do you really want to travel from?

(Cheapest Leamington to Bournemouth is £9 but there are none available for your travel date)

Leamington it is then at £18 it's not too bad and direct to Bournemouth, easy for me to get to as well. Just my luck the £9 ones have gone....:icon_roll

What are you diving?

Lyme Bay, some good off shore wrecks there to 60m....:icon_bigg some exploritory dives which I enjoy doing

Inshore to about 40m, kids stuff.

Last edited:
Cool. We've got a rib that we have semi-permanent in Weymouth. I did my boat handling course in the harbour there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46