Post Match Tranmere 0 Leicester 2 EFL Cup R2

Spurs are out.
They've been banging on for weeks about how the great Ange Postecoglou can finally win a trophy for them. ****ed any realistic chance of that at the earliest possible opportunity :005:

Also, I can confirm green tabasco is also ace. Although I feel I have to add a lot of it to actually taste it. Not the most economical of the vinegar-based pepper sauces. If we get Bradford in the next round I might rank them.

Well it was only Tranmere, and they were shite, but the second half was pretty good to watch

Subs made an enormous difference - Marcal was ten squillionty times better than Mavididi (who was complete and utter shite) and Ndidi was five squillionty times better than KDH (who was, yet again, complete dog filth). Ricardo also changes the whole dynamic at the back and Casadei is far better on the left hand side than on the right.

And Yunus, well, oh my goodness - yes I know it’s only Tranmere, and yes we have all been “Tete’d” in that Villa game, but everything he did had a touch of class about it. I think he’s going to be sensational.

Wont be believed by some, but our man of the match (by some distance) was Hamza Choudhury. Absolutely brilliant both in defence, and then occupying the Winks role in the second half. Superb

In other news, Faes was total shit and Justin looked way off it

I went to see us at Grimsby once.
I went to see us at Grimsby once.
I went to see us at Grimsby once. Our first League Cup game of the 97/98 season final when in fact we were holders. I'm pretty sure we fielded our best eleven but still managed to lose it 3-1. Steve Walsh finished up with his bollocks wrapped around the post in trying to keep one of their goals out.
The fish and chips afterwards were great though.

They've been banging on for weeks about how the great Ange Postecoglou can finally win a trophy for them. ****ed any realistic chance of that at the earliest possible opportunity :005:

Also, I can confirm green tabasco is also ace. Although I feel I have to add a lot of it to actually taste it. Not the most economical of the vinegar-based pepper sauces. If we get Bradford in the next round I might rank them.

I like Tabasco but Frank's Red Hot is my jam.

Everton just went behind at Doncaster. Lovely.
Haha that’s just reminded me, I was down the swings yesterday with the boy and the kid on the swing next to us was demanding to be pushed higher, to which his (I’m assuming) Nan said ‘okay but I’ll have to do you from behind’

But that’s Melton Mowbray for you.

Everton are Hilariously shit

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566