Transfer deadline day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** me.... I think this has been the first deadline day I've not been at home for in a while, and it looks like plenty was happening! (or at least strong rumours of happenings)

Abe and Waghorn in and DJ out though... I'm happy with that!

Shame we didn't get another defender though if Sousa was after one. I would've liked to see a winger too. But we've still got the loan window!

Waggy!

**** me.... I think this has been the first deadline day I've not been at home for in a while, and it looks like plenty was happening! (or at least strong rumours of happenings)

Abe and Waghorn in and DJ out though... I'm happy with that!

Shame we didn't get another defender though if Sousa was after one. I would've liked to see a winger too. But we've still got the loan window!

Waggy!

A decent deadline day for a change

It could be that you are underating Hobbs and Morrison. It also seems a little early to write off Moreno.

Not underating either Hobbs or Morrison. Think both have the potential to be quailty.

However, I am concerned that they have no-one alongside them to talk them through a game and educate them. IMO Hobbs is desperately missing a Wayne Brown type. Moreno for me is a bit too fancy dan on current viewing & with a language barrier, comunication must be tough.

Honestly, I'm just over the moon that half the squad hasn't left with all the rumours of these transfer requests flying in... yet...

Very Good signings .. I think DJ leaving and keeping hold of the team is a massive boost.. Waggy's arrival should put a smile on Fryatt's face. Abe is a V good prospect too, a Japanese friend tells me he's the Japan Beckham and very solid... Finally someone to take a decent corner .... should be scoring from set pieces again with this delivery..

[YOUTUBE]AV_5UD9ziCg[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
So will the 'I don't want be here' players now be sent out on season long loans?

Will we end up with another 2 or 3 DJs?

I just hope that any that go out are able to be replaced, and any targets we could not buy today we can maybe get on loan in a week or so.

So will the 'I don't want be here' players now be sent out on season long loans?

Will we end up with another 2 or 3 DJs?

I just hope that any that go out are able to be replaced, and any targets we could not buy today we can maybe get on loan in a week or so.

Maybe the decision to sell DJ has appeased the other players alledged to have submitted transfer requests.

If things were as bad in the camp as some have suggested, surely one of the lads who is matey with Waggy wolud've told him that things are going pear-shaped behind the scenes??

Cos I don't think Waggy would've signed IF he thought that the players were having issues with the manager, well that's what I think anyhoo.

But glad no one has been sold( well no one worth keeping as Dudley has been an utter C*** pretty much since the day MA2 was booted out.

If things were as bad in the camp as some have suggested, surely one of the lads who is matey with Waggy wolud've told him that things are going pear-shaped behind the scenes??

Cos I don't think Waggy would've signed IF he thought that the players were having issues with the manager, well that's what I think anyhoo.

But glad no one has been sold( well no one worth keeping as Dudley has been an utter C*** pretty much since the day MA2 was booted out.

I thought you'd been to Sunderland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570