transfer requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macky

Gruntled Member
But there isn't an "I'm staying" thread.....:102:

Well then it's high time that Chrysalis started one then.
If he/she/it has such insider information he/sh/it shouldn't be putting it in the wrong thread.
Lucky I'm in a good mood or there could've been an infraction issued.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
But there isn't an "I'm staying" thread.....:102:
Don't need one. If they're not in this thread, then by default they're staying. By the simple powers of deduction, conclusions can be reached.

Boy Genius

Banned
Don't need one. If they're not in this thread, then by default they're staying. By the simple powers of deduction, conclusions can be reached.

I know that and you know that, but there are some right tossers on here at times.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member

But it's not that simple. There may be players who leave who haven't requested a transfer, and who haven't been the subject of speculation that they're leaving, so wouldn't get mentioned in this thread.

Boy Genius

Banned
But it's not that simple. There may be players who leave who haven't requested a transfer, and who haven't been the subject of speculation that they're leaving, so wouldn't get mentioned in this thread.

you know what we mean........

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Then I'm sure we'll be duly informed as and when that happens. But just for safety and our own sanity, we could always set up a thread for rumours so that we can speculate to our heart's content.

Boy Genius

Banned
Infract yourself please.

believe me he has been known to do that. But he needs to be covered in peanut butter first and then french kiss a jack russell, whilst pushing his thumb up its arse.

Macky

Gruntled Member
believe me he has been known to do that. But he needs to be covered in peanut butter first and then french kiss a jack russell, whilst pushing his thumb up its arse.

I would like it to be known that the Jack Russell was NOT French kissing me, we were very intimate but French kissing was not in the range of Jack Russell abilities that day, great ride though.

Chuck T Masala

We are in the 3rd division, its not where people want to be. We can't expect to hang on to everyone, if some don't want to play for us what can we expect in terms of performance? They were bad enough last season. I'd like to see some of our younger players coming through and mix it with a few short term old heads. Sometimes you need a catalyst for change, lets hope this is it.

Its over to you Nige.

Heineken Matt

according to milan, certain players want to leave and he said if thats the way they feel,then they are best gone.

i wonder who wants to leave the sinking ship?

Let them all go I say, after some of their performances last year there is not one single player who I think is worth keeping.

I think getting a big name manager like Pearson in will also act as an incentive for most players to feck off!!

Spanky Fox

Let them all go I say, after some of their performances last year there is not one single player who I think is worth keeping.

I think getting a big name manager like Pearson in will also act as an incentive for most players to feck off!!
:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670