Transfers - January 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gareth Williams - Watford (Undisclosed.....again :icon_roll )

I'll tell you why they're always fecking undisclosed, so the fans aren't left wondering where all the fecking money went. Greedy or wasteful feckers

Last edited:
Gareth Bale opt to stay at Southampton.

Spurs had £10m bid accepted, but he rejected the chance to join them.

Gareth Bale will stay at Southampton until the end of the season.
BBC Radio Solent understands the 17-year-old rejected the chance to join Tottenham, who had a £10m bid accepted by Southampton last week.

Bale has 18 months left on his contract, but will see out the season with Southampton, before his advisors decide what his next step will be.

Earlier during the transfer window Manchester United had an £8m offer rejected for the player.

Last edited:
Gareth Williams - Watford (Undisclosed.....again :icon_roll )

I'll tell you why they're always fecking undisclosed, so the fans aren't left wondering where allt he fecking money went. Greedy or wasteful feckers

Or because we've given him away for precisely feck all, and they are too shit scared to say so

Gareth Bale opt to stay at Southampton.

Spurs had £10m bid accepted, but he rejected the chance to join them.

He will serve notice on the last year of his contract and then sign for a big club on ahuge wage and recieving a sh*t load of cash. Well thats what i would do anyway :icon_lol:

He will serve notice on the last year of his contract and then sign for a big club on ahuge wage and recieving a sh*t load of cash. Well thats what i would do anyway :icon_lol:

I know FIFA brought this rule out, but will his age stop him from serving his notice ??

Rangers are reportedly set to sign Hearts midfielder Paul Hartley in a £1m deal.

Celtic look poised to clinch the signing of Hearts midfielder Paul Hartley after the they outbid Rangers.
BBC Scotland understands that the Tynecastle club will accept a bid in excess of £1m from the SPL leaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669