transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry south

Signed players in may does that mean now that nigel pearson is holiday till the start of the season cause it is very quiet

He's allowed to post shit, he's blind. He just randomly smashes the keyboard and sees what come out, a bit like when I make love to my wife.

Player transfers that not based system typewriter Peason not whilst jupiter car-wash holiday.

Signed players in may does that mean now that nigel pearson is holiday till the start of the season cause it is very quiet

Yes, yes he is, he off on his holliers touring round the Med, soaking up the sun and getting shitfaced every night. That's the reason why he hasn't been speaking to the media every single day updating us as to what he has been doing and, if you ask me, I think he deserves it as well.
Don't worry though, he gets back into Heathrow on 17th August

Terry, patience is a virtue.

I seem to remember that in his previous incarnation Nigel signed Gallagher well after the season had started. Last year the season was well underway when Sven was stiil looking for a top class striker.

It is also worth remembering that clubs may want to check on problems with their players in pre-season training before deciding who to sell. They may also want their finances clarified. For example the money Nigel has to spend may depend on what happens with Mills.

In these days of mobile phones a manager does not need to be physically present. From what Nigel said at "Meet The Manager" it was Steve Walsh Sr who brought Tunchev to Leicester. According to Gerry Taggart when Nigel wanted Tom Cleverley to have a second loan with Leicester it was Lee Hoos who told Sir Alex that rather than paying £50,000 Man U should be happy to let Leicester have him for nothing. Nice one Lee.

I realise that the transfer windows make things different these days. However, I cannot help but recall that it was several games into the season when Jimmy Bloomfield seeing that his attackers were not good enough for the First Division brought in Weller and Birchenall. They were worth waiting for.

They used to use terry towels as nappies in olden times. Smells full to me.

I'm blind drunk which means I'm allowed post shit as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670