trapped in the derby car park

Status
Not open for further replies.
hob-fox said:
apparently there were city fans dancing on the roof of their car, didn't see that tho!!

Yeh DJ Spoony said summat about it on five live, i never seen it though, i was too busy talking to Teeno through the window.

hob-fox said:
who the hell is spoony anyway, i thought he was a dj on radio one?!?!

He does the phone in now and again, he don't have a clue about footy.

Derby College car park was a joke last night. Surely there should have been some police traffic control sorting it all out. Bloody sheepshire police.

sheffield_fox said:
Derby College car park was a joke last night. Surely there should have been some police traffic control sorting it all out. Bloody sheepshire police.

Yeh there was no organisation at all.

yeh thats what we were thinking, or some of those geezers who we paid bloody four quid to! what a waste of money, didn't get home til one

hob-fox said:
yeh thats what we were thinking, or some of those geezers who we paid bloody four quid to! what a waste of money, didn't get home til one
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP :lol:

parked down some side street near to the ground, had a load of Derby tw*ts shouting abuse at us, when we drove away they tried to throw a coin at the car but missed from two foot away......TOSSER!

We knew the college car park would be packed and difficult to get out of. We made that mistake last time! So we parked by that pub our fans took over can't remember its name and we drove off straight away. It sounded really funny on the radio with all the cars! :lol:

the car park was a joke, we were in the first one on the left and were lucky enough to get through early-ish to get out within an hour, dread to think how long people at the back were there for.

got home at 2am though which is a suprisingly good time considering the car park

We parked in some offices' car park right opposite the ground, got out in no time at all - in fact was home by 10.50 :wink: . Did have a couple of road rage moments though.... :x :x

College was a joke, I was luck to get home for 11:45 but Melton aint to far from Sheepland.

Teeno said:
College was a joke, I was luck to get home for 11:45 but Melton aint to far from Sheepland.

We got home for 11.15, benefit of living in Rov Rum.

I didn't get home till midnight be we had to catch a train, and then drive to Brant Green from Birmingham city Centre, which didn't take that long at 23.30 anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669