Treasured

Status
Not open for further replies.

highland fox

Whats the one thing you have that is your prize possesion? I don't mean human living things I mean possesions.For me it would be my Record/CD collection.Music plays a massive part in my life probably more so than football,I'd rather go and see a band than a LCFC match.I've hundreds of Cds etc,all of the same genre admittedly.It doesn't have to be something that you couldn't live without just something that you own which you treasure.

My signed photo of Sir Jimmy Saville.
I don't know what I'd do without it, it helps me make it through the day.

My signed photo of Sir Jimmy Saville.
I don't know what I'd do without it, it helps me make it through the day.

He lives near me,for part of the year,mad as a fecking March hare he is..

Macky's got a signed photo of Jimmy Saville in his..a copy of course,the original stays in the house.

It comes in handy whenever I get pulled over for speeding.
A quick flash of Sir Jimmy giving it the thumbs up & the cops just rip up the ticket.

It comes in handy whenever I get pulled over for speeding.
A quick flash of Sir Jimmy giving it the thumbs up & the cops just rip up the ticket.

Hows about that then ?

Last edited:
Now then, now then, now then.
saville is a nonce and signs his name with $ instead of s, and £ instead of J.

I've got a signed rolf harris picture in the loft, that is a real treasure. None of your cheap dyed hair and nasty tracksuits.

Raising money for paralysed people is just a cover so he can bugger them and they can't get away.
allegedly....

Whats the one thing you have that is your prize possesion? I don't mean human living things I mean possesions.For me it would be my Record/CD collection.Music plays a massive part in my life probably more so than football,I'd rather go and see a band than a LCFC match.I've hundreds of Cds etc,all of the same genre admittedly.It doesn't have to be something that you couldn't live without just something that you own which you treasure.

Mine is a box that contains all the things related to my daughter - locket of hair, footprints, handprints, photos etc.

I would guess for me it would be a perfume atomiser of my mums and some cufflinks of my dads (neither here any longer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48