Trees v Blackpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd piss meselff if Blackpool went up and they didnt buy DJ. :081:

Though that's not good for us cos hed still be here.......

It wouldn't be great.. I guess we could all still laugh at DJ or something.

The signs are that they want him though..

I hope Cardiff lose just to see that **** Chopra's face. He is a smug prick who knowing Cardiff's debts will be sold should they not win.

I hope Cardiff lose just to see that **** Chopra's face. He is a smug prick who knowing Cardiff's debts will be sold should they not win.

He went to the same school as me and not one person had a kind word to say about him. Even then he was arrogant. I can't see him being sold as only a prem team should be able to afford him.

Ridsdale made me a touch sick as well. At 3-1 down, he was at the point of tears realising Cardiff City were considerably ****ed if they stayed down and then two days later, post victory 'i'll have left this club in a good shape if they are in the Premiership'.

Them twatty Malayasians too...they have been at Cardiff Airport for 10 if it wasn't for that nobby lino.

I am not bitter....honest....

Ridsdale made me a touch sick as well. At 3-1 down, he was at the point of tears realising Cardiff City were considerably ****ed if they stayed down and then two days later, post victory 'i'll have left this club in a good shape if they are in the Premiership'.

Them twatty Malayasians too...they have been at Cardiff Airport for 10 if it wasn't for that nobby lino.

I am not bitter....honest....
Isn't that the nature of modern football though?
Season before last Mandy was in tears and then last year he was bragging about his 'plan' being still achievable.

And we still aint won nuffink yet.

And if it weren't for Hudson we'd have had it sewn up in 90 mins.

And imagine how bitter I'll be if we lose the final having shelled out the best part of a monkey in the playoffs.

Gibber.

Isn't that the nature of modern football though?
Season before last Mandy was in tears and then last year he was bragging about his 'plan' being still achievable.

And we still aint won nuffink yet.

And if it weren't for Hudson we'd have had it sewn up in 90 mins.

And imagine how bitter I'll be if we lose the final having shelled out the best part of a monkey in the playoffs.

Gibber.

It's nature of football full stop, it's what makes it fun!

I hope in a seasons time I am saying I wouldn't change events. Wednesday night was in retrospective enjoyable. Atmosphere as good as I have heard of any crowd that size and the emotions incredible.

Much more 'fun'.

Wednesday night was in retrospective enjoyable. Atmosphere as good as I have heard of any crowd that size and the emotions incredible.

And a great little ditty from Dave Henson as well - what more could we have wanted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669