Trendy or Naff - my hat

I think spions hat is

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

spionfox

Forget the hot or not threads, this is the first in a news series of threads for those wanting fashion advice.

Newton and Tedfoxx were taking the piss out of this on Tuesday but it kept my ears warm and I reckon it's quite 'with it'. Are you with me or against me?

hat.jpg

Fair do's if it kept you warm, but I couldn't have a serious conversation with someone wearing one.

I'd treat it with the same sort of contempt as someone wearing sunglasses when talking to me, it's just not right!

I've got one very similar to that and I also have mates that take the piss. Bollocks to 'em though I (we) have warm ears.

The day you take fashion advice from Newts is really the day to stop living altogether - it would just be you wasting valuable oxygen

Having said that, I bet you look a complete and utter **** in that ridiculous hat - and that's being kind

The day you take fashion advice from Newts is really the day to stop living altogether - it would just be you wasting valuable oxygen

Having said that, I bet you look a complete and utter **** in that ridiculous hat - and that's being kind

He wanted to fit in with Newton and Tedfoxx :icon_wink

Last edited:
Are you sure this is not a willie warmer?

I couldn't have a serious conversation with someone wearing one.

I bet you look a complete and utter **** in that ridiculous hat - and that's being kind

If you're not from Peru or a 15 year old girl I'd say it looks decidedly twattish.

I think I'm going to have to reconsider the hats future.

I've got one very similar to that and I also have mates that take the piss. Bollocks to 'em though I (we) have warm ears.

Or perhaps not - cheers Singth :icon_lol:

If you're not from Peru or a 15 year old girl I'd say it looks decidedly twattish.

Your ears would be warm but there are no two ways about it, you would look a complete and utter **** wearing a hat like that, regardless of nationality, age or gender.

Maybe we should revise the poll to be 'What would you prefer, warm ears or look like a ****? You decide.'

I've gone with the 'don't care' option. I feel I'm in no position to comment on anybody else's fashion sense seeing as I'm consciously planning to wear one of those Santa hats at Carlisle.

You might know this charactr from Never Mind the Buzzcocks last series.

Attachments

• _44180106_ndubz2_203.jpg
    _44180106_ndubz2_203.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 107
I quite like the hat, in fact I'm thinking of purchasing one myself over the weekend.

But I bet you look a complete and utter **** in it, as I expect to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46